Chapter 3

Lila's POV

After 7 hours long flight we landed in Italy. I also can't believe that we have brother. I always want brother I love Angelina but after mother's death she become cold and emotional less but However she is my twin. When we go to the parking lot there were black Car is present and I think this is my brother's car. Holy shit he is rich. Alexander told me that we have 5 brothers and I am extremely happy after seeing my reaction he give me a small smile. This is first time I have seen his smile. While we were talking Angelina was sleeping.

When we reach the destination my jaw dropped, holy mother fucking this is a not a house this is freaking Mansion. Then we woke up the Lina. After we entered in house there was 4 boys are present and I think they are my brothers. Two were smiling while two were glaring to us.

"Boys introduce to yourself" Alexander said. "No guys I know who you are that's why I don't want the fucking introduction program, Adam can you plz tell me where is my room." Lina said. I really don't know who is Adam how can she know that, that means she already knows that we have brothers but why can't she told me anything. Alexander scolded her for language and told her that after introduction they told us where is our room, but she just roll her eyes.

"Hii girls, I'm Xavier and I am 23 yrs old," the boy younger than Xander but older than remaining told us with Smile, I smiled back while Lina just glared back.

I'm James and I'm 20 yrs, the tattooed boy said and glared, I just smile while Lina immediately glared back.

Hii baby girls, I am Adam 18 yrs old, I'm younger twin and most lovely brother, younger boy said with warming smile, I instantly smile back while Lina just roll her eyes.

"I'm john" one boy muttered. I give him small smile.

"Hii I'm Lila and this is my twin sister Angelina," I introduced to boys.

After that Adam and Xavier show is our room and told that tomorrow we are going for shopping then we can decorate our rooms.

I miss dad, I know he is not great father but he loves us. I mostly spent my time in Jasmine's house because I don't want Lina get upset, I really don't know why Lina don't want me in my house. Jasmine also couldn't understand that but anyway I love to spend time with Jasmin that's why I don't had problem. But now I hate Lina, because of her I couldn't spend time with my step father. After shower and change into payjamas and go to a dinning room for dinner. After dinner I sleep into most comfy bed that just feel like cloud.