Chapter 2

Alexander's pov

Today is the happiest day in my life because after 14 yrs later I saw my two little princess. But when Lila said they don't have brothers my heart aches. But I don't blame them. They were so young when Mom and Dad got divorced. "Kelvin and Lila please can you two go outside I have something to discuss with Mr King." Angelina said. Now you thought how can I know who is Angelina and who is Lila. It's simple Angelina have dark blue eyes just like our dad and Lila and our all brothers have brown eyes like my mother. As soon as Lina said they both go outside. Now me and my princess is alone in the office.

I really want to hug to my Angel but I restricted to myself. I don't want to scare to my Angel. I'm only one who called her Angel, she don't like when other person called her by that nickname. "Hii Angel, I'm your Oldest Brother Alexander King" I introduce myself. But After listening to her reply I was shocked  she said, " Hii Capo, I'm very much aware that who are you, and plzz don't call me Angel only my older brother have right to call me by that Nickname,"

"How can you know that ?" I questioned in emotionless and cold voice. She hide her smirk and said "that's for me to know and you to find out." "Is Lila also know that we are in Mafia" I asked her. "No lila don't know and she hate violence so plzz don't tell her" she replied in cold voice.

"Now listen here Alexander in one year and 6 months I'm turning into 18 and that day I move out from your house. I know Lila is happy because she always wants brother and now she gets five Insist of one. And I'm coming with you only because of her." She said in most emotionless voice I ever hear. I looked at her blank face her eyes are cold. "What happen to my Angel?" I asked in soft voice. "She died when she separated from her so called family at age of Three and her bubba didn't do anything" she said and that time my heart break after listening to her. She remember, she remember everything, she remember her nickname for me. She is only person who called me bubba.

'Now follow me we have some things that I  want from locker, and lastly I want to meet my friends," she said and went outside office. After taking their things from locker we go to their class. Angel enter in classroom and shouted names of their friends and immediately two boys and one girl are come outside the classroom. Till now Lila is in shock and she didn't speak any word to me that's why I understood that she is shy and she didn't remember us.

Angel started explaining everything to them when she Said I'm her older brother one boy instantly glared me. Same boy come forward and hugged to my Angel. She returned hug tightly, my jaw clenched. "Big bro I don't want to go with them, I don't want to leave you but I also can't leave Lila alone with them, Iove you so much," she said. Who is he and why Angel called him big bro, I'm her older brother. "Shhhhh Angel Don't worry I'm always with you, we can always face time , call and text each other, I love you Baby girl, I love you Soo much, always remember that" he said in soothing voice. I can't help but feel jealous that he can call her her Angel, he can hug her but I can't. After that both girls said bye to their friends. As we enter in parking lot Angel immediately go towards a bike and my jaw dropped. "Alexander closed the mouth" Angel said smirking. I immediately closed mouth and follow their bike to their house. After their packing we go to Airport