Chapter 11

Angelina's POV

After I finished my song I went to downstairs and suddenly my eyes met to Xavier's and that time I saw my all siblings are here. "What are they doing here?" I questioned myself. I'm not ready to meet them yet so I ran. I also know that they are running behind me but at that moment my mind is stop working and I started to having panick attack.

"Breath baby...plz breath" Adam said softly. But in this situation I only want Avery. "Plzz call Avery..plzz" I said suttering. In a moment Avery engulfed me in hug and I breathed. We stayed here like 10 minutes in each other's arms. I suddenly remember that my brothers and Lila is also here. I saw jealousy in my brothers eyes but they have no right to feel jealous about that.

"Who invited you here?" I asked in my usual cold voice while looking my brothers.

"I sent them invitation" Av answered. Before I said anything he continued " Listen love I know you don't want to meet them but I know you want to see Lila and you missed her so much. I'm not telling you to forgive them but I've saw and here the desperation in your brothers eyes and voice. So I'm telling you to please speak with them and whatever you decide I'm always with you. Now talk with your brothers and I am going inside to attend some guest". I know he did this because of me that's why I agreed. After that big bro went inside.

"You guys have Ten minutes to talk, my time is important and this is my party so I have to attend some guest." I said in my deadly cold and emotionless voice. I literally saw them shivering except Alexander and James. "Your time starts now" I said.

"Angel we are ashamed of our behavior. And I know that there was no excuse but please your brothers only did because they were worried about Lila and I know that they have no right to lay of finger on you. But believe me everyone got their punishment. I know we were wronged. We only allowed to took you both with your mother because of our business. We have so many enemies and you both are so precious to us that's why dad agreed to your mother to take your custody. We only did to protect you. Please Angel give us one more chance... Please" Alexander pleaded. I was shocked because I know Alexander is most cold and ruthless Capo in Mafia and I never imagine that he will cry.

Suddenly my all brothers are seat on their knees and everyone has tears in their eyes while pleading me.

"Sorry baby girl please give us one more chance" everyone said same at a time. Really it was creepy.

I know that they did only because of Lila but they hurt me so badly. I can't forgive them easily. I'm also their a sister but they only cared and love to Lila. I love her but the feeling of betrayed is something else.

"Guy's I can't forgive you not yet, maybe in future" just the words left my mouth all their faces fell.
"But I will give you one last chance" I said and suddenly they all come to hug me, but I take one step backwards. And they all look hurt.
"Sorry but no physical contact" I said and they all nodded.

"Ok, I will give you chance but I have conditions" I said. "What are they?" Xavier asked.

1) You all never questioned me about my past and never asked me that where I'm going.

2) If you all give me respect then and then only I'll give you all respect

3) And you all have to move in my new house because your mansion have bitter memories and I'm not going to back there.

$No we are not move in your house, we are six people and it's easy when you are come to our mansion because everything is ready there, your room is also ready." Lila said first time.

"Then bye guys" I told them and started walking.

"No, stop" Xander shouted. "We agreed the all your conditions but you have to tell any one of your brother when you are going outside. So we will know that you are safe and you have to take at least two bodyguards with you" he said. Well there conditions are logical so I agreed.

"Deal" I said and saw relief and happiness bon their face. I'm happy because of them but I'll never show them.

"Okay now I will send you address to my house tomorrow and you all can move in tomorrow as well, now you all can go your home and start packing. I will also go inside I have some business to attend. See you tomorrow " I said and start walking after saying goodbye.

I really hope that I will not regret this...

- vote

- comments

- share

- Love Rutu

Until next time....