Epilogue

Third person's POV

Fear

It does not stop death, it stop life.

The fear of death is the most unjustified of all the fears, and it is worse if it is for someone who we love  dearly.

Two weeks has been passed and all king siblings and Luke are living in fear to lose the youngest king

Two week has been passed since Lila failed to coma. The king mansion doesn't feellike home anymore. All siblings are living like a dead person.

All have only one thought in their mind that they failed.

Angelina didn't believe that the sister whom she vowed to protect from this dark world, now are laying like lifeless person on the hospital bed. Only she is responsible for Lila's condition it should be her but her twin sacrifice her life because of her.

Everyone told her that its not her fault but she knows that it's only her fault.

Ashton came to Gala because of her and he want to shoot her.

She is the solo reason of her condition.

She couldn't live with that burden.

Luke's condition is worse than her, he feels tile someone snatched his heart from his body.

He didn't even confessed his feelings for her.

Luke and Angel are continuously in the hospital they only left when others forced them.

Now currently all king siblings are staying in hospital room.

Luke is playing with her hairs and his one hand softly held Lila's hand

Suddenly he felt like she squeezed his hand. But he wasn't sure but in a second her hold tightened on his hand.

Guys she is awake he yelled at everyone in the room.

Adam run outside and called the doctor

Doctor told everyone to wait outside the room.

Everyone pray the God to save her.

Ten minutes later Dr come outside,

"She is awake, you all can meet her one by one" he said.

Three days later,

It's been three days since she is awake and now finally she is going to her home.

As she reached the living room, she was confused to see the light off. Just she was about to ask her oldest brother, light came on.

"SURPRISE" Her family, friends and boyfriend came jumping out from behind the coach.

Her hand flew her to her chest as she tried to calm her rapid heartbeat.

After calming her heartbeat she smiled widely at all the people whom she love dearly.

"Happy belated birthday Angelina and Lila" everyone said and hugged the youngest twins.

Who planned this?" She asked to everyone

"Your boyfriend" Angel answered.

She spotted Luke and went up to him.

"I love you" he said and give peck on her lips

"I love you too" she replied shyly.

"It's cake time" Adam interrupted everyone.

Both Angelina and Lila cut the cake.

Party was going smoothly Angelina stood in corner observing everyone. A smile tug her lips.

Xander saw her and went near her.

What are you thinking?" He asked his Angel.

"Nothing it's just I'm happy to see everyone is safe and happy. I know it's not our end of problems, we are in the world where anything  can happen anytime but now seeing everyones smile I felt like peace. Finally that bastard is dead and I didn't have to feel scared that he will do anything to me or my family." She replied.

Xander hugged her tightly and pecked her forehead.

Both brother sister remained in each other embrace.

After going through every hardship in her life,

Finally

She is okay

She is happy

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

Lila isn't dead.

I'm not cruel to kill her😜

Next will be some bonus chapters.

Until next time.....