Chapter 9

Angelina's POV

Today is the day when I'm going to reveling my face to the business world and let me tell you guys I'm damn nervous. I arrived today's morning in Italy because here we started our new hotels and clubs and now I'm currently in my new Mansion that Av choose  when we told Avery's family that I'm owner of Rosa corporation and Alex is COO they were shocked is understatement and his whole family is coming to the event."Baby girl where are you?" Av shouted from downstairs. "In my bedroom" I shouted back. In two minutes he is come in my room without knocking. Let me tell you he has no manners. "Love here is your dress, please go and get ready. You are the most important person in today's event" he said and push me to bathroom. After shower I wear a black dress that big bro bought me. I wear minimun makeup just eyeliner, maskara and lipstick. "Woahhh I look hot" I compliment myself. In those three months my scar lightly faded. After again one look I went downstairs.

When I entered in living room everyone's jaw dropped and mouth hanged open

When I entered in living room everyone's jaw dropped and mouth hanged open. then everyone gives me compliments, I also never knew that I will look that great because it's first time I wear a dress. Then we all reached to our car and drive to a party.

John's POV

We all brothers are sitting in living room and waiting for Lila to come, we all are very excited to see the The Rosa King. She only established this company in two yrs ago and now is on the top position in fashion industry and not to mention that she is famous singer who sing hundreds song. After 5 mins Lila entered in room she wears a tight red dress, I don't know how her taste changed so much. "Lila change this dress now" James shouted and we all nodded.

But she is very stubborn so she refused After that Xander told us we are getting late so we drove towards party venue

But she is very stubborn so she refused After that Xander told us we are getting late so we drove towards party venue. After 40 minutes later we arrived. Then me and boys are socialized a bit with few of our business allies. And I'm telling you that this is very boring. After few minutes Anchor announced that "ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to The Owner and CEO of Rosa Corporation 'The Rosa king'

The door suddenly opened and the clicking of heel was heard. Her presence commanded attention, respect and radiated confidence. There stood our princess Angelina with 4 bodyguards behind her. She linked her hand with a boy who must be year younger than her. She was wearing a black elegant dress, without any doubt she is most beautiful girl in this party. But why is she here? Anchor announced that CEO is coming so where is she? Who is this boy? Is he her Boyfriend? But Xander already told her no boys. My questions immediately answered as Lina went to the stage and start speaking.

"Good evening to everyone. As most of you know that my name but only few people recognized me so I will tell you, I am Rosa king, the owner and CEO of Rosa Corporation and this is COO of my company and my Big bro Avery Black. I'm here with you celebrating the second Anniversary of my company and to announce that The Rosa Corporation is now opening the new Clubs and hotels in England and Italy. I hope you have all fabulous Evening, Enjoy." She and Avery has proud smirk on their face. We all here stood there mouth hanged open and jaw dropped. We couldn't understand what is happening here. I don't believe that our baby sis is owner of multi billionaire company and singer that hold heart of all male population in world. But how? She is only 16 and in junior year in highschool. And look of shock on Lila's face also tell that she also doesn't know anything.

Anyway I'm so fucking proud of her and it looks like the boys are too as a look of pride showed their faces, specially Xander and he never shows any emotion. I couldn't believe that I saw her after three months

And I also don't doubt that Lina has many secrets that give shock us

Hii lovelies,
Double update, I know I'm very great.

Soo what do you is Lina's reaction think when she see her brothers and twin ?

Until next time....