Chapter 6

James POV

I couldn't sleep at night. The look on face of Angelina when I slapped her is hurt like bitch. First Time she show any emotion is hurt. But I couldn't help how can she lay hand on her twin. Lila is Angel she didn't deserve this. I know she hate dark that's why we lock her in that room so she could behave. Only one thought is in my mind that is what happen to my sorella?

In morning when we all gatherd for breakfast, we tell Alexander everything he is furious but kept blank face. Lila tried to tell us that it's not Angelina's fault but I know she just don't want her twin is in trouble.

When we open the door of Angelina's room we greeted with empty room. "Where is she?" Xander Asked. That's why I saw a letter and phone on nightstand. I open the phone any ground shifted from my foot. There is footage of mall when one old man is harrased my sister and Lina beat him that's why her knuckles were injured. All the brother have same expression guilt and guilt. I'm first time saw that a tear released from his eyes. Xander never cried not even when Dad died. We all knew we fucked up badly. Xander took a letter from my hand and start reading

Dear brothers and Lila,

Sry Lila I couldn't help you yesterday, only if I came early then nothing this would happen. Sry I'm selfish but only because of this incident i understand that I couldn't trust anyone except Avery. Sry Lila but I also couldn't trust you completely because you have already all Power to beak me. And once Again sry I didn't tell you that we have brothers because they abbonded us. I have photographic memory and I remember everything, I didn't want to break your heart that's why I didn't tell you and remember that I will always love you.

Now my dear brothers, thanks for today. You know Avery told me to give you chance and I also want to start over. But once again you show me that I couldn't trust you. James my jammie who always sing for me the hand he always use for stroking my hair and wipe my tears he use that hand for slapped me. You five promise me on my second birthday that you all hurt everyone that hurt but you know big brothers you are the one that hurt me all of people. You broke your promise. You all know I'm of dark but you put me in that room.

I don't want to leave you alone Lila but I know your brothers can protect you. Yes they are your brothers not mine bcoz they couldn't protect me. I saw love and adoration in their eyes for you but when they see me I only can see disappointment in their eyes but I don't want there love. I don't need them. Lila I know you are grieving Aaron's death but he is not who you think. Lila he is abusive after mother's death. He hit me, punch me, slap me, burn me. You know we made deal that I monthly give him money so he can't touch you, that's why I always tell you to go for Avery's house. I know you love him and he is only father figure to you and I don't want ruin his image because you don't remember our dad. I don't want you to find about abuse that's why I kept my distance from you. But today Av told me that you can't grieving that asshole that's why I told you everything.

Lila I love you to death, and I know you will live happy with them. And for your brothers I can't hate them but also I didn't love them. But I just hope that they treat you right then maybe I can forgive them.

Once again sorry twinnie, i didn't show any affection towards you but remember that I will always love you. Maybe after some time I also will forgive them but not right now.

Bye,
Lina.