bonus chapter

Angelina's POV

I'm getting married today to the love of my life Jason. Lila my aunts, grandma and Jenny and Clara are running around house like there is fire in the house.

Oh before I forgot Jenny is wife of Xander and Clara is Xavier's wife. Only this are married my other brothers are still players.

Lila and Luke married 1 year ago and now she is 2 months pregnant.

Jason proposed me 6 months ago and it was cutest proposal ever.

Flashback

Jason told me yesterday we are going on date, so now I'm sitting in living room waiting for him.

After some time he came.

"Ok where are we going?" I ask him.

We going to airport baby"he replied.

"And From there?"

"It's surprise baby" I Just huffed because I know he is not going to tell me.

So now our jet landed god knows where and I'm currently sitting in car blindfolded.

Suddenly car stop and Jason held my hand after walking 2 min he stop.

"We are reach to the destination Mi amor" he said and open the blindfold.

I saw and I look at him in disbelief.

We are in the park where we first met at the age of 8 now I'm 24. (A/N I kind of forgot that if I mentioned her age when they met or not so kind of assume this)

The park is decorated fully for romantic picnic.

I was looking at surrounding when I noticed that he is not beside me, I looked behind and saw that he is on his knee

I was just stood there in shock, his voice snapped me from my thoughts

"Mi amor I was yours from the moment I saw you throw a punch to some boy who push lila. You were so beautiful and adorable kid, it's not like you are not now beautiful, you are extremely sexy, beautiful and gorgeous babe. Ok ok I was distracted, we became best friends later. I know you are the only one whom I will marry in future, you remember our first kiss, mom told us that if a girl and boy love each other that's when they kiss and you asked me to kiss you as you love me, we were 10 yrs old. Angelina you are one of the strongest girl I ever seen. You are most loving and kind, I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend but can you make me luckiest person on the planet, WILL YOU MARRY ME ?" He asked.

"Yess" I whispered and give him kiss.

Present

I know he is very cute but stay away bitches he is all mine.

My dress is beautiful like holy fuck I'm in love with this dress so much.