Mates For Life

We entered my room and I headed straight to my closet. I turned around to see Vincent lying on my bed watching every move I make. I smiled and shook my head 'no' and picked out another night gown. Jeez, they are so comfy and I love them. I took out another black one and closed my closet. I walked over to my bathroom until I heard Vincent complain.

"What?" I asked kindly and he sat up and said "why can't you undress into your night gown in front of me?" . I smirked at him and replied "because you might get all tingly and attack me". He chuckled and got off the bed and walked over to me. "Well, I guess i'm gonna have to force you then" he said with an evil smirk and ripped off my clothes before I could say anything.

I quickly covered my private areas with my hands, even though I had my bra and underwear on. Vincent froze in place, I raised an eyebrow and slowly tried slipping on my nightgown but he stopped me. "Don't" he said and I stopped moving. Vincent flipped me and unhooked my bra slowly and gently.

I gasped but let him take it off and he took away the nightgown out of my hands. Vincent raised my arms in the air and then he slipped the gown on. He traced the outline of my body when he put it on and I moaned. I felt him smile behind me and then he turned my body to face him. "See, I didn't attack you, you should let me dress you now" Vincent whispered in my ear and I smiled and lightly whacked him on the arm, making him laugh.

He said "come on, you know you liked it" and he started tickling me. I was laughing like crazy and swatting his hands away. He stopped and smiled at me and leaned into my face. He kissed me and I kissed back, I pulled onto his hair and made him moan. I felt him lift me and then he layed me on the bed, not breaking the kiss. I was so lost in our kiss that I didn't feel him lift up my gown and tug on my underwear. I opened my eyes in panic and he noticed because he stopped kissing and looked at me.

" Are you okay" he asked me and I nodded my head 'no' and said "i'm sorry, as much as I want this, i'm just not ready, please forgive me." . He frowned but nodded and pulled my nightgown down and sat up. "I'm sorry Vincent" I apologized once again and he sighed and replied back " it's fine,love" and I crawled over to him. His back was facing me and I hugged it, I love him with my everything and it kills me to see my love sad.

He turned back at me and gave me one of those cute smiles of his. I smiled back and tugged him to lay down with me. He got the message and layed down with me. I flipped so I can see his face and I kissed his jaw. "Goodnight" I said in a soft tone and he said 'goodnight' and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes, this time, I dreamt of me and Vincent. It didn't have any killings or violent scenes in it, it was just so romantic.

I muzzled his chest and slept into the warmness of him. I felt him pull me closer where I can feel him breathing on my head.

It was 10:00 a.m in the morning when we woke up and I kissed him and told him good morning. I told him to take a shower and he obeyed. I took a shower too after Vincent left my room. I smiled at how warm the water was and then turned it off. I dried my self and dressed in a beautiful brown corset and some dark brown leggings along with some boots. I wanted to take a walk in the woods today but first eat breakfast. I smiled at how pretty I looked but groaned when I turned sideways.

My big butt stook out and I looked kind of funny. I rolled my eyes and cursed at my mom for giving me this body. I walked out the bathroom and found Vincent being nosey by looking at the picture of my mom. I sighed and he quickly put it down and turned to face me. " I'm sorry" he said and I told him it's fine and he smiled at me. "You look like her, is she your mother?" Vincent asked and I nodded 'yes' and he shook his head. "Why don't you visit her right now?" He suggested and I looked down and answered " she's dead, rogues attacked her when she was trying to protect me, she died 12 years ago.

Vincent frowned and walked over to me and hugged me and rubbed small circles on my back. "I'm truly sorry" he apologized but I smiled and said it was okay. I tried not to cry because I was so so close to my mother . I let go and Vincent kissed my forehead. I smiled again and walked to my closet to put on some make up. Vincent walked around my room and I sat at my small vanity dresser and put on my smokey brown eyeshadow. I then finished off with eyeliner and I made small tips at the end. I smiled and looked at my reflection, my brown eyes sparkled and I looked very pretty.

I walked out of my closet and Vincent whistled at me. I giggled and looked at his handsome body. He was wearing a black flannel that the sleeves ended mid-arm and he also wore some dark jeans. I looked away and he chuckled to himself. We walked together downstairs to eat breakfast and there was another feast, which made my stomach growl