Mates For Life

I changed into a white tanktop and some black shorts that had white designs on it and I slipped on my slippers. Vincent knocked on my door and I granted him permission and he came in. He had a grey shirt on along with his trousers and he asked if I was ready. I nodded and he took my hand in his and together, we walked to the dining room to eat breakfast. No one was really here and breakfast wasn't made yet. I cupped my chin and thought for a minute.

There was a note left on the counter and I opened it. It said that everyone is hunting, I told Vincent and he nodded.So it was just the two of us then, I put the note down and walked off to the kitchen. "I'm making breakfast " I said over my shoulder then I shut the kitchen door.

I was going to make omlets and home made hash browns. I got started and found the ingredients I needed and I got started with the hash browns. Next, I poured the omlet mix in the pan and let it set. The hash browns were done and I found 2 plates and put the hash browns on both. I gave Vincent more because I wasn't that hungry and then I checked on his omlet. It wad ready, so I grabbed his plate and settled the omlet on it.

Moments later, mine was done and I placed mine on my plate. To make this breakfast a little bigger, I added some bacon and toast on each plate. I finished and brought the plates over to the dining room where I found Vincent singing. I chuckled and he turned to look at me with an embarrassed face. "You sing lovely" I said honestly and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thanks" Vincent said and I nodded and gave him his plate. His eyes widened at how big of a meal he has and he smiled at me. I watched him eat first, to see if he likes it and when he took his first bite, he moaned and tilted his head back." Do you like it?" I asked and he shouted in amazement " It's freakin the bomb , I feel so grateful to have a beautiful mate who has talented cooking."

I blushed and said "thank you Vincy" and then I dug in my food. It was delicious and I enjoyed it. We finished and Vincent held his stomach with a smile and I took his plate and put it on mine and walked to the kitchen. I looked at the stove and grabbed the pans I used. When I turned on the water, Vincent rested his hands on my waist and he kissed my neck. "I'll do the dishes and clean, you go rest somewhere in the house" he said and I replied "okay, thanks" and walked out. Vincent started washing the dishes and I explored the rest of the house.

I found the game room,the spa room, and last, the movie theater room. I looked around the movie theater and found a glass drawer full of movies. I walked over to it and picked out a movie, Lilo and Stitch. I put it in the dvd player and the camera thing played it. It was settled on the top of the ceiling . I sat down and enjoyed the movie.

After a few minutes later, Vincent found me and joined me on the top seats. He and I chuckled at the part when Stitch knocked the girl off her bike. Vincent squeezed my shoulder which made me turn and look at him and he kissed me. It felt so romantic and I jumped on his chair to kiss him better. I grabbed his face and kissed him and he held my butt and I pulled his head even closer and ran my fingers through his hair