Mates For Life

SAGE'S P.O.V.

I was tired from all that shopping and stuff, I indeed missed Vincent. I can't believe he bought me lingerie, I was suppose to buy them. We were in the game room playing Call of Duty: Black ops 2, it was really interesting and I can't even believe that i'm beating Vincent by 2 points. I shot him when he jumped in front of me and the game ended, he snapped his fingers and groaned. I looked at him and smiled sheepishly, '' okay, second game if you win i'll take you out somewhere,and if I win you will have to do anything I tell you,deal?'' he asked I gulped and smiled. '' Yeah, you got yourself a deal'' I said and shook his hand, Lord give me strength. The second game began and I searched for him very carefully, eventually he got first kill like always and I had to restart again.

He popped up again but I shanked him, it was a reflex I didn't even know how to shank someone. I smiled and searched the whole place again. I think we were on the cruise, I forgot but as I got carried away, he shot me. I cursed and appeared and looked for him, yes and then he shot me again. 3 to 1, wow, I hid somewhere and shanked his legs when he passed me. I smiled, I better win this game, I ran all around on the cruise and headshotted Vincent. '' Whoo, i'm on fire'' I said and danced, then he slapped my butt and I jumped in the air, clutching my poor butt cheek.

'' Why did you do that for?'' I sneered at him, he smiled and shot me in the game, oh hell to the no. '' I couldn't resist'' Vincent said, I growled at him and rubbed my right cheek, he needs to control his strength.'' And you cheater! Just for that, you have to get me a free kill'' I yelled and stomped my foot.''Sheesh, you look like a 6 year old when you stomp, be careful or you'll crack the ground'' he said. My mouth fell open when he said that last part and busted up laughing, I snarled at him and tackled him. He landed on the ground and I put his arms up above his head, '' easy tiger'' he said. He tried lifting his arms but I held them down with all my strength, his face even got red from him trying to lift his arms.

'' When did you get so strong?'' he asked, I smirked, '' well i'm putting all my weight on your arms'' I said. He smiled, oh that charming smile, that is when he flipped me over where I was on the bottom and he was on top. '' See, I can seduce you with the faces I make'' Vincent said, I smirked. ''Have you even looked in the mirror when you do those faces? I bet they all crack when you look through them'' I said sarcastically. He mocked me in a not so girly voice, I cracked up though, '' omg, stop'' I said, still laughing. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me, I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. '' Ew'' a guy voice said, I opened my eyes and snapped my head towards Jake, I growled and he rolled his eyes.

'' Well he can't always be sucking on your face Sage'' he said and leaned against the door frame. '' He isn't sucking on my face, he's giving me sweet kisses, I said and looked back at Vincent . He smiled down at me, Jake sighed, '' why are you here?'' Vincent rudely asked. Jake smirked, '' well Alpha to me to watch you two and make sure you don't get all crazy and psycho with your lady'' I snarled, Vincent won't get all crazy on me. I thought of something, something worth it. I looked at Vincent and Jake, their eyes widened, '' no Sage'' they both said. '' Come on, lets have a make over'' I pleaded and sat up.

'' No'' Jake said, shaking his head, I smiled '' well, then i'm going to let Vincent suck on my face then, you can just watch'' I said and pulled Vincent's face and kissed him. He moaned and bit my bottom lip, I smiled and rolled my eyes to Jake. He was looking at us in disgust, '' Okay okay, I give in'' he said and put his hands in the air. I slowly pulled away and looked through Vincent's eyes, '' pwees'' I asked and batted my long lashes, he smiled and sighed, '' fine'' he said and I jumped to my feet. I pulled the boys wrists and brought them up the stairs, they were picking on each other but I didn't care. I put them in my room and told them to sit down, '' oh come on Sage'' Jake complained, I snapped my finger to the bed and growled. '' SIT NOW!'' I growled and Jake quickly sat down on my bed.

Vincent was laughing and almost rolled off the bed, I ran to my small desk and pulled out my makeup palette and everything else. I pulled out another small chair and sat it down in front of me, '' Jake, come'' I said and smiled at him. He groaned and slowly got up, Vincent pushed him to me and Jake turned around to glare at him. I chuckled, little 5 year olds I swear, Jake sat down while I pulled out my little brushes. I dabbed the brush in orange and mixed it with pink and black to give it a flowery color. It took me 3 minutes and then I put on some orange eyeshadow and pink on his lips and added some lip gloss. 

He looked like a pretty girl, only with short hair, I added some pink blush on his cheeks. Vincent was cracking up and making fun of Jake. '' Hush darling, I have something better in mind for you'' I said and looked at Vincent, his face flushed red. I laughed and went back to doing Jake's make up. I applied some eyeliner on him and finished off with a Hawaiian tropical flower barrette, it matched him perfectly. '' Aww, I have a sister'' I said and admired my work, Jake ran to my bathroom and yelled. '' Oh my gosh SAGE!'' he screeched, I shrugged, '' I look like a woman'' he said. I just nodded in agreement, '' come here love'' I said seductively to Vincent, he fell for it and ran to me, '' sit'' I softly said.

He sat down and widened his eyes, '' wait a minute'' he said quickly but I applied soft pink eyeshadow on his eyelids. I blended it with a hot pink color and lightly mixed the colors together, he groaned until I stepped on his foot. I then applied some black eyeshadow on the wings of his eyes and blended it in with the hot pink. He looked so cute when I examined his face, I put on eyeliner and made small butterfly wings on the sides. I then added some bright blush on his cheek bones, he giggled when the brush moved on his cute cheeks. I finished off with my bright pink lipstick and brushed it across his soft lips that I want to kiss so bad right now.

I put one last thing on him, a pretty hot pink butterfly, the antennas and wings were a smokey black with hot pink. I clipped it on his hair and giggled, '' your'e done love'' I said and stood up from the seat. He opened his eyes and ran to the bathroom, pushing Jake out of the way, making him land on the floor. '' I have two twin sisters now!'' I cheered and helped Jake up, Vincent came out with an angry face. '' And you have to wear this all day until I say you can take it off'' I demanded and they nodded. I smiled and clapped my hands, '' this way ladies'' I said and walked out the room with the two behind me.

We passed Cody and Leisha and they started laughing when they saw Jake and Vincent. '' Here ladies'' Cody said opened the kitchen door for the guys, they growled at him and walked in. Boy I was hungry, '' i'm going to find something to eat'' I said and ran to the fridge. I pulled out some made ribs, OH MY GOD! I smiled and warmed them up. '' I know you're going to share right?'' Vincent asked and I shook my head at them, '' nope, you two are wearing pretty lipstick and you don't want to taste it'' I said and skipped to Vincent.