Mates For Life

Sage's P.O.V

It was late at night and we finished eating dinner, this place is what you call home because of how inviting these werewolves are. I feel comfortable here and I am staying, i'm never going back, The boys and I were in my room wrestling and telling scary stories. See, this is what I like, I wish Vincent could act like this, oh well, he's just a stubborn and cocky jerk. ''DOG PILE!'' I shouted and jumped on Damian who was on top of the other boys. '' This will be the last time I ever see sunshine'' Gregory said, he was the first one on the floor.

''It's not even sunny, it's night, duh'' Mikey said, I laughed and gasped when the pile flipped over. I almost landed flat on my face until I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me off the floor. ''Thanks'' I said when I turned around and faced Damian, '' your welcome'' he said and pulled Craig into a headlock. '' Can't. Breathe. Alpha'' he said and Damian let go, only to be tackled on the floor again. I was on my bed cracking up because of how funny they looked when they wrestled. '' And you, come here'' Alpha Damian said and my smirk dropped, ''pfft, you crazy, i'll break a-'' I said but got cut off when he pulled me to the ground.

I let out a small scream until Damian started tickling the life out of me, '' st-stopp'' I said popping the 'p' when Damian tickled my neck. Gregory, Mikey,Johnathan and Craig were all on his back but they didn't weigh nothing to him. I pulled his hands away and held them so I have a chance to breathe, Damian looked at me with a smirk and I smacked him in the stomach, ''What was that for?'' he said playfully while rubbing his stomach, ''that's for tickling me to death'' I said and tried wiggling my way out from under him. He pulled me closer and continued tickling me, ''noo, p-please'' I begged in between laughs but he shook his head 'no' .

Vincent's P.O.V

I felt something cuddled next to me, I smiled and opened my eyes to see Brenda. She was naked and so was I, I growled and threw her off my bed, ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!'' I snarled out. She stood up with fear in her eyes, ''you took me babe, last night at the bar'' she said quickly, wait, WHAT?! I was drunk last night, I growled and pointed a finger at my door, ''Leave now!'' I ordered her and she shook her head 'no' and moved her hair from her neck. No, this couldn't be, I marked her! I growled and tossed my drawer on the floor and told her once more to leave, this time she did.

I am so screwed up, I ran to my closet to pick out an outfit but saw my shirts all in tye-dye colors. Sage is going to get it. I growled and walked to my restroom to put my robe on, I then speed walked to Sage's room to apologise and yell at her. How could I? I can't live with Brenda, she's not my mate and I don't feel any love for her. I banged my fist on Sage's door a couple of times and she didn't answer, so I broke it down and found nothing, where is she? I growled and walked back out to run into Jake, stupid prick.

''Where is Sage!?'' I shouted in his face and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, '' I don't know Vincent, but you seriously broke her heart, maybe she ran away'' he said and glared at me. I growled and threw him across the hall and punched everything around me. I was so not in control, my wolf hated me for this and he growled in anger, everyone came out of their rooms and tried calming me down. I instantly shifted and snapped at everyone who tried touching me, they backed away and I lifted my head in the air and howled in regret and pain. Something tackled me and clamped their teeth tight on my neck, I growled and tried clawing it. It was my father, the Alpha, '' You will not destroy my house and put everyone in danger!Calm yourself down!'' he shouted in my mind and I whimpered a little.

I needed my mate right now, I need to show her all this remorse I have and wish for her to just to kill me already, no mate, no life. He released me and I ran outside to run and take all this anger out of me before I go really insane.

Back to Sage's P.O.V

We eventually stopped at sometime in the morning and slept, the boys passed out in my room and Damian was sleeping on the bed with me because of my nightmares. I lied on the right while he slept on my left, I was still awake and let a tear fall from my eyes. Why did the world have to be so cruel? Why did I have to be mates with Vincent? I thought for a while and received no answer, but this is all my fault, I was the one to get him drunk.

I can't believe how stupid I am, but I can't even believe he marked her. It broke my heart to see that but I deserve it, I should of known better. My thoughts snapped when I felt Damian's arm lightly fall on my sides and pull me closer to him. He was still asleep and I sighed but leaned into him and closed my eyes, hoping to feel better in the morning when I wake up.

The sound of shushing woke me up and there stood Mikey, Craig, Gregory, and Johnathan. "You sleep like an angel" Miley said and I smiled, "and you sleep like a pig" I replied back making him blush. "Well good morning and get ready because we are going somewhere with Alpha Damian." Craig said and got off the bed. I grinned and threw the covers off me and made the guys laugh again. I was wearing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pajamas, the boys thought they were funny and I slapped them on their arms.

"Let me take a shower and i'll be there down in 20 minutes" I said and got off the bed. The boys nodded and walked out of my room and I looked in my bag for fresh clothes. I pulled out a pretty beige/white sundress that ended mid thigh and had a small black black belt around it. I then walked into the bathroom and put my hair up and showered, I cleaned myself and put on my clothes and let my hair fall. I loved this dress and smiled at my reflection, I walked out my bathroom and looked around for my black converse. I found them and put them on along with my socks and walked to the large mirror next to my bathroom. I put on black eyeliner and some red lipgloss. I only put a little because I hate how it gets all slimy on your lips.

I put my things away and ran downstairs, trying not to fall. I made it and found all the boys sitting on the couch waiting patiently. "Okay here I am" I said and smiled at the boys, Craig and Johnathan wore some basketball shorts with different colored shirts. Mikey and Gregory just wore long pants with their long shirts too. Damian wore a dark blue business shirt that had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and some black jeans. They didn't even realize I was looking at their outfits and I got lucky, I shouldn't be checking guys out anymore. Too bad, anyways, Damian and the boys got off the couches and walked me out the door. "Where are we going Alpha Damian?" I asked while he was locking the door. "Get some breakfast" He responded and I smiled, the boys were at the car already inside the front seat and passengers seat. "You are coming with me Sage" Damian said and gently took a hold of my waist and led me to a different car. It was a beautiful black Mustang and was shiny as diamonds. Damian opened the passenger's door for me " My dearest lady" he said and I smiled at him. "Thank you" I said before he shut the door, he nodded and hopped in the driver's seat.

He drove while I patiently waited to arrive at the restraunt. The car smelled like Damian's cologne and I tried my hardest not to attack him and smell how tempting his cologne is. I let out a deep breath and inhaled his scent again, i'm about to get high with this stuff. The radio turned on and Anthrax came on. I smiled and turned the volume up and sang to the song Efilnukefesin (N.F.L) . Damian chuckled and looked over at me " You like Anthrax?" He asked and I nodded like an idiot, " mee too, they're the best" he said and I laughed a bit. Sadly, we pulled up at the restraunt and Damian turned my song off "awww" I said and made him laugh again. I opened my door and stepped out and found the four stooges leaning on their cars. Ha, four stooges, I like the name.

"Okay, now inside we go" Alpha Damian said and we all followed after him. We stopped at the front counter and Damian ordered us tables. This restraunt was nice, it looked old fashioned and was the color of turquiose and had frames of many people hanging on the wall. We took our seats and looked through the menu, I wanted to have beef sandwhiches that had special fried bread. It also came with fries and for the drink, I ordered Raspberry Iced Tea. The lady walked away with our orders and told Damian the drinks would be here in a minute. " You are very sweet, thank you Damian" I said and smiled brightly at him. "My pleasure" he said and gave me a toothy smile, the boys thanked him too and we all arm wrestled. "No no no" Craig said when I made his right arm go down, I beat all of then except for Damian. "Oh yeah, and the winner is Sage" I said and clapped when I won. "Come on princess, show me what you got" Damian said and placed his right arm on the table across me. "Okay" I said and put my arm on the table and smirked at him. "One, two, three" Gregory counted down and we started.

My arm went down easily and I groaned, "now who's the winner?" Damian asked with a smirk. "Me" I said and folded my arms playfully when the lady came with our drinks. "Uh huh" he said and I giggled and drank some cold tea