Mates For Life

Sage's P.O.V.

I let the girls pick out their dresses, they both got the same wine color and are picking them up tomorrow as well. We also went in a flower shop where I picked pink lillies with Baby Breath flowers and pink roses. It was the perfect match Lucille and Cora picked out fake boquets of the same. They just spoiled me a lot when it came to buying jewlry or outfits. I didn't let them buy me everything, I want to buy Vincent something, my poor Vincy. We were now standing in a clothing store. I don't even know what it's called because the girls rushed me in and Vincent was on my mind the whole time. They were looking at the bracelets while I looked at the men's jewlry aisle and found the perfect chains for my honey. I picked out a silver chain, I can picture it on Vincent, it drove me nuts.

I then picked out a gold chain, it was a little bit thinner but it looked awesome. I put it on the counter with the bracelets Lucille and Cora got. They paid for the jewlry and we looked around some more. I ran to the other side where the men's clothes were and picked out two outfits. I picked out a flannel that was black,white, and grey and some black skinny jeans to go with it. The last pair I picked out was a Raiders shirt that had a regular black shirt on top with grey sleeves underneath. It came with blackish greyish pants, this outfit rocked. If you go against the Raiders, I'll beat the living crap out of you. I smiled and looked at the girls, their eyes were wide. "Damn girl, you must love Vincent a hella lot" Cora said. I chuckled and nodded,he's the best thing that ever came in my life. I mean what else could I ask for? He is my evrything, he's my savior.

I smiled while playing with the tags, i'm just thinking about him and his gorgeous smile. The girls pulled me along and I jumped in panic. "Calm down, you were just dazing off , lets pay for those clothes" Lucille said and walked away. I smiled and followed, Cora was just laughing. A guy and his friend winked at me and looked at my legs. I rolled my eyes in disgust, why can't they just screw off? Cora rubbed my shoulder because I was shaking in anger. "Sage?" Lucille called, I looked at her and handed her the clothes, she took them gently and placed them on the counter and waited. I stopped shaking for a while because everyone was staring at me as if I was having a damn seizure.

"Here honey" Lucille said and handed me the bag while we walked out the store. I want to go home, I feel like crying and screaming! I want to be with my Vincent right now. I sighed sadly and got in the car, " now where are we going?" I asked Cora who was driving. "Now we're going home" she said and my attitude completely changed. I was now smiling while looking out the window. I put on the radio and my song came on. "Shut up everyone!" I announced and turned up the volume. It was 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence. I sung along and the girls sung as the back up vocals. My smile grew even wider when my favorite part came on. We drove for like an hour, this radio must love me because my favorite songs came on. 'The Ghost Of You' was on by My Chemical Romance. I loved this song and continued singing. Cora and Lucille were busting up laughing, I ignored them and kept singing. We entered the driveway and I quickly grabbed the bags and dashed out the car and into the house.

Vincent's P.O.V.

I came home as soon as possible, I thought Sage would be here but she's not. I left right after she did because I had to go get my suit and arrange the wedding date. It was on Monday and I couldn't wait. I kept running inside the house like a retard but I was so happy. 30 minutes passed until Sage came, I got a whiff of her scent and I ran outside. She jumped in my arms and I squeezed her tight, making her smack my back because she couldn't breathe. I carried her inside and locked the girls out. That's what they get for keeping my bunny out all day long. I ran upstairs and walked in my room. Sage giggled when I threw her on the bed. "I missed you my love" I said and kissed her soft lips. She moaned and pulled on my collar, I smiled when her hand went under my shirt and rubbed my abs. "I missed you more honey" she said breathlessly when she pulled away.

I smiled and pecked her lips, "here babe" she said, handing me two huge bags. I chuckled , "for me?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her forehead and sat up, I brought her up to and sat her on my laps. I opened the first bag and found a smaller bag with chains in it. "You trying to make me look like 2 Chainz?" I playfully asked and Sage chuckled. I pulled out a Raiders shirt, hell yeah, this shirt is the best. "And if you don't like them, i'm going to strangle you" she said. I shut her up by kissing her, I love the Raiders. I pulled away slowly, "do you like them?" She nervously asked, "babe, are you crazy, I love them" I said, making her beautiful smile appear. She rushed me to take out the other clothes in the bags. I next pulled out some black skinny jeans, I checked if they were my size,yup they were. I smiled at Sage and continued looking through the bags. I found a flannel that looked hella nice and a pair of greyish black skinnies. I smiled widely and put them in the bags. "Thank you my love" I said and pecked Sage's lips. "You're welcome babe" she said, I bent back and pulled a bag that lyed beside my bed and handed it to Sage.

"Oh honey" she said and hugged me, I hope she likes it, I did for sure. And out she pulled the black lingerie, I smiled when I saw her reaction. "Vincent, you devil" she said playfully when she examined it. "I can imagine you in it right now" I said and stared at her. She laughed and put it aside and grabbed the next thing. Yeah, it was another lingerie, but a dark red one with small black lines. She looked at me with a speechless face. "Wow babe, you put a lot of thought into this, didn't you?" Sage asked. I smiled sheepishly and blushed. Yes, I really want to see her in these sexy lingeries, it'll look perfect on her hot body.