Mates For Life

Our plates were empty except for mine, half of my fries were left and I was full, Gregory burped like a pig and made us all laugh. Damian was just staring at me, making me feel anxious and uncomfortable, ''Well boys, I'm going to take Sage somewhere, so stay home and protect the pack house'' Damian then said. '' Alright'' they all said and smacked each others's heads, ''and no fooling around, understood?'' he asked and the boys nodded and left the table. ''Now where are we going?'' I asked soon after all the 4 left, '' well you can't be wearing the same outfit for weeks if you are going to stay'' Damian said and I smiled ''we're going shopping?'' I asked in excitement.

'' Yes'' he said , I love shopping, I know I sound a little but who cares. Damian got off the table and took out a hand for me to take, I took it and we both walked out the restraunt after we payed the front lady. We entered the car and buckled ourselves, ''prepare for a very long drive though'' he said and I frowned, he's really going to take me far out there? '' You don't have to take me, it's too far and I can make something out of my clothes'' I said and looked at him. '' I want to take you, you can't make something out of those clothes'' He said and I smiled at him and he returned the favor. 

He drove for a long time and I fell asleep, I dreamt of Vincent and that bitch being together, maybe he wants to be with her, well he can have her, I feel no love for him anymore. Our bond is breaking and i'm happy that it is, tears were falling down my face and strolling down the seat. I felt a warm and comforting hand rub my back, I woke up and looked over at Damian who wore a frown. ''Sorry, I didn't mean to I just- please don't feel bad for me'' I said and wiped away my tears.''It's alright, I'm here for you'' he said and I faintly smiled, I then looked around, are we here? '' Are we here?'' I asked and he nodded and smiled, I felt embarrassed and looked in the mirror, nothing was smeared and I sighed in relief.

We got out the car and headed in the huge mall, I looked at Damian and he smiled warmly at me. We walked around and I immediately ran in a dress store, Damian followed behind me . I skipped to a purple pin up dress that had a criss cross back and ended mid thigh. I looked back at Damian and he nodded for me to get it, I unhooked it and looked around for more dresses. Damian took the dress from me and carried it, I smiled at him and said thanks. I found a pretty cosplay dress that had small black ruffles and was sleeveless and I unhooked it and carried it but Damian once again took it away and carried it himself. ''You know, I have arms too, I can carry things '' I said and he shook his head 'no', ''Nope, you pick out what ever you want and i'm carrying them and paying for you'' he said.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek, he's the best Alpha ever, I then walked around the store for more. I didn't find any ones I wanted and confirmed I wanted to buy those two dresses only, Damian walked over to the counter and asked the lady if I can try them on. She said yes and pointed a finger to where the dressing rooms are. We walked towards the dressing rooms and Damian stopped, ''i'll wait here for you, try them on and show me'' he said and handed me the dresses. ''Thank you Damian'' I said and  watched him sit on a stool and wait, I opened a door and closed it behind me.

I slipped on the purple one and I instantly fell in love, it was too gorgeous. I opened the door and walked out like a super model, Damian sat up straight when he saw me and he examined me carefully. ''Like it?'' I asked and spun around once, ''it's beautiful on you Sage'' he answered and I blushed, ''thanks'' I said then walked back to the stall. I slowly took it off and dressed into the red one, now this is the one I love, it fit perfectly and looked fantastic on me. I tossed my hair to one side and it matched my dress, only a chestnut red color. I laughed and walked out the stall, Damian smiled at me and I smiled back, he is just too awesome.

We payed for the dresses after I undressed again and we headed out to look at other stores, guess what I found? Yup Hottopic! I smiled wickedly and charged inside, everything was half off and I rubbed my hands evilly. I'm going to buy a hella lot of stuff, I walked over to where the shirts were at and picked out 7 t-shirts. Two A7X shirts, 3 Slipknot shirts, 1 Black Sabbath tank top, and 1 Linkin Park tank top. I bought 2 leather jeans,one had black lace on the sides and the other had a few rings. I bought a pair of Black Lace Up Buckles Punk Lolita Knee High Boots and one more pair of women's Faux Fur Microsuede Boots in Black.

I then picked out some bracelets and necklaces with small hearts or Adventure time, I bought a Slipknot wallet and a Batman one. I also picked out some Slipknot bras and panties, 2 pairs and 2 other pairs of Batman, Batman rules! Damian was willing to pay for everything and when we got to the cashier dude, he told me to turn around so I can't see how much the price is cause i'll explode. I rolled my eyes playfully but did what he said a waited. Damian then nudged me with his shoulder and I turned around and smiled, ''lets go see the other stores'' Damian said and I smiled brightly at him.

I kept turning and running in different stores and bought a lot of things, the last store I went in was Victoria's Secret. I bought at least 5 perfumes and panties and bras, then I bought a couple bottles of lotion, I looked at the undergarments and almost barfed.What do people like about these undergarments, I don't see anything good about them, they look horrible. Damian laughed at me and I lightly smacked his arm, ''pervert'' I said and he laughed even more. Damian brought all the things to the desk and paid for them and then we went home.