Mates For Life

I ate 3 ribs and left 6 for the boys, of course they fought for the biggest pieces, and I let them wash off the make up. I sat in front of them and silently chewed a rib and laughed when Jake shoved Vincent away from getting the last biggest rib. They growled at each other and devoured their meals like actual beastly wolves. I looked at Vincent and he was rolling his eyes and chewed on the last rib bone, wow what a fatty. Jake too finished his ribs, I was on my last one until the boys's stomach growled, they both turned to look at me. I laughed and gulped, I slowly got up, they did the same and were in attack position.

I ran out the kitchen and into my room, I skipped the stairs and just jumped as high as I could and landed on the top, the two were jogging up the stairs and I locked myself in my room. Haha, they aren't going to come in and steal my rib now, I devoured it as fast as I could and ran to my bathroom to rinse my mouth and hands. I ate that thing under a minute, I can just save the bone for Vincent, i'm sure he can get something out of it. I dried my mouth and hands and walked to my door, I can hear them fighting and growling. I opened the door quickly and threw the bone on the floor and they attacked it, jumping on the ground and fighting over the bone. I just watched and laughed when Jake rolled down the stairs when Vincent shoved him away.

I went to help up Jake but he snapped at me, '' easy dog'' I said, Jake just walked out the front door and slammed it shut. What is his problem? I shrugged and walked up the stairs, Vincent was standing up, holding nothing but a small bone. I gasped, '' You ate half of it?'' I asked and he smiled, I chuckled and leaned on the wall. '' You better wash yourself'' I said and looked at his dirty face and hands, the barbecue was smeared everywhere. '' Or how about you lick it off of me'' he suggested, I laughed. '' Um no sweety'' I said and got off the wall, he smiled and walked up to me, ''please?'' he pleaded, oh my God, he makes the most cutest innocent faces in the world.

I gave in, '' okay, hold still'' I said, he turned his head on the left and I tackled him on the ground. '' Why is it that you're always tackling, football player?'' he said, I chuckled and held his body in between my legs. I leaned down and started licking his face, and he did taste good, I licked over his lips and all over his cheeks. I kissed his cute face and his lips when I finished, '' now hands'' he said and brought his hands in my face, I playfully rolled my eyes and held his left hand first. I started licking his palm and his fingers, he froze when I put his fingers in my mouth one by one. I smiled at his face, he looked so serious and handsome.

I finished that hand and repeated the same routine with his right, he examined my body, making me get the chills. I was done and kissed his warm lips, he moaned and lightly squeezed my waist. ' I need to tell you something' he said in our mind link, I stopped kissing him and looked through his eyes, '' yes love?'' I asked. He smiled and lightly pinched my cheeks, '' our wedding is on Monday, this upcoming Monday'' Vincent said. I smiled and hugged him, '' I can't wait, I want to get married right now my love'' I said and kissed his cheeks repeatedly. He chuckled, '' I feel the same Sage'' he said and kissed my lips when they landed on his.

I really can't wait for our wedding day! I love Vincent so much that I just want him all to myself. Like really, no one can touch him or even smile at him or i'll snap. I looked through his eyes and lightly combed the side of his head with my fingers. "I love you so much, there will never ever be another girl in the world that would replace you. You are mine, mine only and I will never let anyone hurt you, especially me." Vincent said. My eyes were watery, i'm speechless, he loves me so much. "Vincent, I-I " I tried saying but he chuckled, "see, I can make you happy, I just made you speechless" he said. I smiled, "you always make me happy, just by looking at you makes my day. I don't even know what i'll be without you my love" I said and rubbed Vincent's cheeks.

"Come here love" he said, I leaned down and kissed him. I didn't feel him get up and carry me to the room until I layed on something soft. We didn't break the kiss, I wrapped my legs around Vincent's waist and rubbed his chest. "Oh Sage" he moaned and continued kissing me. I love it when he kisses me, it makes me feel safe and know that he's here with me. I also love it when he hugs me, I just love everything about him. We pulled away and looked in each others eyes, Vincent's eyes held lust. Mines did too but we both knew we couldn't make love to each other now. I'm pregnant, i'm going to carry Vincent's cub for 4 months straight. I can't wait to give birth to our little bundle of joy. "I can't wait to see our baby too" Vincent said, I smiled brightly and pecked his lips.

I closed my eyes, I felt tired again, Vincent pecked my lips and lied on the other side of the bed. He put our hands together and slept, " rest love" he said, I nodded. I couldn't sleep well because I was so excited about our wedding. I give my life to Vincent because he's the most happiest thing that came into my life. I slept uncomfortably on my back, well I hope these 4 months go by quick because i'm getting cramps on my back and neck already. I so badly want to sleep on my sides but I don't want to hurt my baby. I moved around and layed my legs on a bump, it felt comfy except it was going up and down. I opened my eyes and my legs were on top of Vincent's chest, I chuckled and lyed back down. 

I dreamnt of nothing but Vincent, memories came in my mind and all those stubborn and cranky times he had made me happy. I can see his adorable face and his smiles, the side of my mouth rose up. I wonder how Vincent looked when he was a baby, I can picture his cute face. I giggled and  felt something warm rest on my thighs. I opened my eyes again and saw it was Vincent, he was snoring and his arm was on my right thigh, just lying there. I smiled and closed my eyes, sleeping like this is sometimes comfy, like right now when my legs are resting on my love's chest. I put my arms behind my head, the only thing that is uncomfortable is my back all the way up to my head.

I opened my eyes in irritation, my legs feel perfect on Vincent but my back and head is killing me. I sat up and slowly pulled my legs off of Vincent, I sat up on the headboard and just closed my eyes. It felt good but I didn't like it, I need something that's not too soft and not too hard. I sighed and rubbed my arm, that startled Vincent and he quickly sat up and looked at me. '' Are you okay? Having any pains or something love?'' he asked, I faintly smiled at him. '' I just can't sleep right, my bed is really soft and my back is aching already'' I said. He pulled out his hands, '' come here'' he softly said, I crawled to him. '' Here love'' he said and lied my back on his chest, oh that hit the spot.

'' Oh my god, thank you my sweet'' I said, my eyes rolled back and I smiled, this felt good. '' Anything for you babe'' he said and placed his arms on my stomach, I held them there.