Chapter 20

NEVER GIVE UP! My general motto in life! :)

THE END! :)

I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST writing this story and I truly hope everyone had a good time reading it. :)

A BIG THANK YOU! To everyone who followed and left encouraging feedback. It meant the world!

To all comments, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.

Enjoy Chapter Twenty!

Keep an eye out for the epilogue. ;)

HAPPY READING! :)

*************************

The next morning....

Hermione carried Noah and tended to his breakfast of cereal and milk.

The previous night left her wanting and miserable, she slept in her room but heard Draco come home and go straight to his room, he didn't bother or disturb her.

She wished he did, anything was better than the bitter fucking loneliness that plagued her.

Even a spirited argument would be something but leave her alone he did.

Hermione punched the pillow in frustration, pulled Noah close to her and demanded sleep.

But today was a new day...

She placed Noah in the highchair and got ready to feed him.

Her phone rang, she balanced the bowl, connected the call, wedged the phone between her ear and neck and said cheerfully, "Hi Ron!"

His frantic voice sounded shrill, "Ginny just told me, are you okay, darling?"

Hermione made a funny face to amuse the infant, scooped up a portion and tried to feed Noah.

The grumpy infant pressed his lips down and refused outright.

She continued to make faces until Noah giggled and accepted the mouthful of nourishing milky cereal.

Hermione smiled, "I'm fine, Ron, thank you for asking."

A cold voice echoed through the small kitchen, "Who are you talking to?"

Hermione ignored Draco and continued to speak with Ron.

She finished with an air of importance before hanging up, "Of course Ron, let's catch up for lunch, sushi sounds perfect."

Take that you Slytherin prat.

Draco smirked, poured himself a cup of strong coffee, took a sip and asked, "Plans?"

Hermione nodded at once, "Yes, my legs better now, we can move back home."

He sighed exasperatedly, "I see, I thought you were here to stay this time around."

She continued to feed Noah, "I thought so too, but it's obvious we are a lost cause, great sex doesn't define a healthy relationship."

The sex was mind-blowingly phenomenal.

Draco sipped his coffee and mocked, "As always, you have everything figured out, right?"

Satisfied that Noah finished his cereal, Hermione wiped his mouth, dropped a kiss to his platinum blonde head and got to her feet.

She kept the bowl in the sink and smiled sweetly at the man staring at her intently, "I was clear about the consequences when you left me yesterday."