Chapter 14

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

SMUT AND FLUFF!

We like this chapter! ;)

Please read and review. I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Fourteen!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

*********************

Hermione leaned against the kitchen counter and bit her lip.

She took out the phone and clicked a number on speed dial.

Three rings later a voice answered, she hesitated and spoke into the phone, "Ginny?"

Ginny sounded pleased, "Hey you!"

Hermione absentmindedly played with a kitchen towel, "I really need to talk."

Ginny answered at once, "Sure sweety, do you want to come over?"

Hermione did not skip a beat, "Yes."

They hung up and she busied herself with getting Noah ready for their visit to Harry and Ginny's.

She tucked Noah snugly into his carrycot and packed his baby bag with diapers, extra clothes, and a warm bottle of milk.

Wards were no barrier for her, and she stood in the kitchen clutching the cot firmly to her chest as Ginny hurriedly came towards her with arms stretched wide.

The two women embraced, Ginny gazed into the carrycot and gushed, "He's gorgeous."

Just like his daddy...

Hermione carefully placed it along with the sleeping infant on the large kitchen table and plonked herself down on a chair.

She leaned against the hardback of the chair and stretched out her legs.

Ginny pushed a steaming mug of coffee towards her and asked curiously, "What's going on?"

Hermione stared into the mug, "I'm horny."

The redhead giggled, "Well, I didn't think I was your type."

Hermione winked, "You're so cool, you would be anyone's type."

She bit into a biscuit savagely, sending crumbs flying in all directions, "Being around Draco is driving me insane."

Ginny let out a loud laugh, "Ah...you want to fuck Malfoy!"

Hermione fixed her with a look, "Of course, I want to fuck him. Have you seen him?"

Ginny nodded and mused, "I have but he was always too pale for my taste."

Hermione snorted, "I remember a rather hot Italian hitting your spot."

Ginny cried indignantly, "Harry is the love of my life."

Hermione leaned forward and bit her lip, "Tell me Gin, is it true that once you go black, you never...?"

Ginny turned crimson and yelled, "Shut up, Granger."

The fiery little witch sipped her coffee and asked curiously, "What's it like living with Malfoy?"

Hermione grimaced, "It's er...interesting."