Chapter 10

A BIG thank you to everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

A hilarious, sweet, heartwarming chapter! Light smut alert! :)

I just love writing the humour! LOVE IT!

Please read and review. I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become a better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Ten!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

*********************

6 months pregnant, 13 pounds heavier, and fighting the overwhelming need to take a piss every 30 minutes.

Draco walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of butterbeer.

He had been holed up inside the office he kept at his flat since morning.

Business was at an all-time high and he meticulously went through each and every project detail.

His father had retired two years after the war and graciously handed him the reigns of heading the company.

He proved himself adept at running the multinational corporation and profit soared through the roof.

Hermione beamed, walked around the living room munching on what he could only deduce was a roast beef sandwich and giggled into the phone.

She was visibly pregnant now and he liked nothing better than to talk to their unborn baby before falling asleep.

Well, at least on the nights they spent together.

He recalled a hilarious incident where he had spoken to what he thought was her stomach, but Hermione laughed aloud and informed him that he was having a full-fledged conversation with her vagina.

That escalated to other things but that was for him to reminisce later.

Draco raised a suspicious brow, "Who are you talking to?"

She covered the mouthpiece and whispered, "Blaise."

He choked on his drink.

What the flying fuck?

Draco paced anxiously waiting for her to hang up the phone with his bloody best friend.

He downed the beer in one go.

Hermione giggled some more, and Draco shot her a look of disapproval.

She hung up and shook her head while smiling to herself, "He is so funny."

Draco felt hot anger seeping through his pores, "Yeah, he's fucking hilarious."

Hermione raised a questioning brow at his sarcastic tone and made to move past when he grasped her wrist.

She gasped, even his slightest touch caused a powerful sexual awakening.

He clenched his teeth, "Not so fast."

Letting go, he leaned against the counter and asked curiously, "Since when does Blaise call you?"

Draco tried to keep the jealously out of his voice, but it kept mixing with his words.