Chapter 5

Steamy chapter ahead!

Sweet, fluffy content and much more!

Thank you so much for the reviews, they mean the world. :)

Enjoy Chapter Five!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :)

Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

****************************

Draco glanced at his watch and sighed.

He looked at the four people in front of him and groaned.

The girl at the front of the queue tapped her chin deep in thought

For fuck sake.

How hard was it to decide what kind of bloody muffin you wanted?

The choices were pretty simple and straightforward.

Even the cashier looked annoyed as he observed the growing line due to the girl's indecisiveness.

Draco tapped his foot impatiently.

He almost yelled, "For the love of Merlin, pick something."

Finally, the prissy cow pointed to the brightly coloured board and picked a pack of six assorted doughnuts.

Each with a different topping, it was a special order and everyone grumbled while her order was being filled.

She turned and scoffed at the annoyed patrons, "Back off you lot."

Muggles and their bloody theatrics.

Everyone fixed her with a look of pure repugnance and two elderly women shook their heads disapprovingly.

One said to the other, "Children these days."

Draco could not help but agree, granted the girl was possibly a few years younger than him.

After the arrogant girl got her order, things progressed fast.

He fished the money out of his pocket and quickly ordered, "Can I get three chocolate croissants, mate."

The man behind the cashier squirmed and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, "Of course, you big hunk of white chocolate."

Slightly amused, Draco narrowed his eyes and asked, "Excuse me?"

The man smiled warmly and handed over the bag, purposely brushing his thumb across his palm.

Draco laughed, "Mate, you're barking up the wrong tree."

Disappointed the man huffed and tended to the next customer.

The weather was warm and welcoming, the kind of day you want when seeing your child for the first time.

After finding out about the pregnancy, he had taken to stopping by baby shops.

They held a new fascination for him.

Awkwardly walking up and down the aisles, he made mental notes of things he would buy their child.

A white crib, soft plush toys, clothes and many other Muggle contraptions grabbed his fancy.

He had even purchased a few books on pregnancy and planned on reading them with Hermione over the weekend.

If he knew anything about Granger, it was her love for books and reading.