Chapter 8

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

A hilarious chapter, had me smiling throughout. Extensive smut alert peeps!

SMUT AND FLUFF! ;)

Please read and review. I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become a better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Eight!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

*****************************

Four Months Pregnant – Getting bigger and highly emotional – "Who cries over a bloody pizza commercial?"

The phone rang, Draco glanced at the screen and smiled.

Considering where he was, he should have let it go to voicemail, but he missed her, wanted to hear her voice.

Big fucking mistake.

She had cried bloody murder in the morning because he cut her sandwich diagonally instead of horizontally.

Her unpredictable pregnancy hormones made him want to curl up into a fetal position and weep.

Even her sexual appetite had reached a level of frenzy and every surface of his flat was marked by their lovemaking.

The phone buzzed relentlessly.

Ignoring his audience, Draco connected the call.

He tried to warn her, "Granger, you're on spea..."

She didn't let him finish, "It's boring as fuck at office and I was having a rather explicit shag flashback."

Letting out an imaginary moan, she rasped, "You have the most gorgeous bottom."

Fuck his life, seriously!

Draco fumbled the phone, it slipped through his fingers and fell to the ground.

Her surprised voice rang out for all to hear, "Draco? Are you there, sex pistol?"

Oh, Merlin, the damage was done.

He retrieved the fallen phone from under the table, knocked his head on the edge and rose sporting a purpling bruise.

At once he took her off speaker mode and spoke into the phone urgently, "Hermione, you were on speaker and I'm in the middle of a meeting with the Minister of Magic."

The sound of books falling could be heard from the other end, followed by a loud shrill, "WHAT?"

Kingsley cringed at the high-pitched voice that filled the space.

Draco held the phone away from his ear and replied, "I'll call you after, darling."

He hung up and sheepishly regarded the gathered crowd that comprised of The Minister of Magic, his assistant Miranda, Susan the Head of Magical Transportation and a few of his own staff.

He cleared his throat, "Apologies, shall we continue?"

Kingsley raised a questioning eyebrow, "With the building of an additional wing at St Mungo's or your gorgeous bottom?"