Chapter 11

Thank you so much to everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

Time for a new addition to the story. ;)

FLUFFY GOODNESS! :)

Please read and review. I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become a better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Eleven!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

************************

8 months pregnant with gloriously swollen fingers and toes while harbouring a newfound fascination for baby items and sour fruits.

Draco quickened his step and glimpsed at his Montblanc watch.

Fuck he was late, another 5 mins.

Move expensive leather shoes, he demanded.

Claire ran beside him, trying her best to keep up with the bunch of men speeding through the building.

She held up a file, "You need these reports for the meeting."

With an air of importance, the haughty woman pointed to a few highlighted areas, "I have marked the areas you will have to address."

Keeping his pace, Draco peered into the file and read the first line when he felt the mobile phone vibrate deep in his pocket.

He let out a frustrated groan and let it ring.

There was simply no time.

A nagging feeling pricked the back of his mind.

What if it was an emergency?

Salazar, what if it was Hermione?

Ignoring Claire's look of disdain and the instructions that flew out of her cherry red lips, Draco put his hand in and brought out the Muggle communication device.

Her name flashed across the screen.

Shit.

Without a moment's hesitation, he held up his hand to silence Claire's incessant yammering and came to an abrupt halt.

Everyone stopped along with him and stared into his dreamy-eyed face.

Draco connected the call and spoke into the phone urgently, "Granger, babe, are you alright?"

Her panicked voice came through, "Umm...can you please come over?"

He looked at the watch and then his team, "Now?"

Her voice dripped with sarcasm, "No Draco, tomorrow. Of course, NOW!"

Annoyance got the better of him and he retorted harshly, "Must you be a bitch?"

She did not miss a beat, "Blame your child for my current sour mood."

Draco hid a laugh, "Darling, I'm rushing for a meeting, can I come by in an hour?"

Her voice turned squeaky and flustered, "Oh, you really can't."

After a second's silence, she replied with uncertainty, "It's alright, I'll manage, somehow."