Chapter 3

Thank you so much to everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

I'm really loving the humour and hope everyone does too.

SMUT AND FLUFF.

Please read and review. I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become a better writer.

To all the comments:- Thank you so much! All I ask is that you bear with me! :) :)

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Three!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

***********************

Blaise reached over and grabbed a large slice of pepperoni pizza.

It was their weekly drinking binge at Nott's flat

Theo twisted the cap off the beer bottle and took a large sip.

"Granger is pregnant!" Draco cried out.

Blaise choked on his slice and Theo spat out the beer, sending it flying in a perfect arc all over Draco's arm.

The blonde Slytherin roared in outrage and disgust, "This shirt costs more than you're fucking flat, bitch."

Blaise pointed to his chest and grunted.

Theo got to his feet and patted him hard on the back.

The lodged piece of dough flew out of his mouth and landed near Draco's feet.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING KILL US?" Blaise bellowed taking huge gulps of air.

Draco waved his wand clearing the mess and slumped over the sofa miserably.

"How the fuck did this happen?" Theo questioned amused yet curious.

Draco took a long swig and wiped the frothy foam off his mouth.

He fixed Theo with a look, "You know I slept with her, what do you mean how did it happen?"

His mouth twisted, "Must I explain it to you fuckers?"

Blaise shut his eyes and protested loudly, "Fuck no! The last thing I need to picture is your pale fucking arse."

Theo shuddered at the image but gathered himself, "Alright mate, spill it."

Again Draco spat, "She's fucking pregnant."

He shot to his feet and paced around Theo's newly refurbished flat and barked unceremoniously, "A baby is growing inside of her and I'm the father."

Grabbing his head and digging his fingers into his scalp, Draco groaned.

Blaise snickered, "Astoria is going to literally kill you dead."

He put his hand up excitedly, "I call dibs on the Mercedes."

Draco glared sternly, picked up a bright red cushion and threw it Blaise's head hard.

Blaise neatly ducked it and laughed.

Theo stood up and put his arm around Draco's shoulder and pulled him close.

He grinned, "This could be the best thing that's happened to you."

Blaise shot to his feet at once and slapped his forehead in realization, "So, that's why she came by."