Epilogue

This Epilogue is for everyone who stuck with the story until the very end and for everyone who requested one.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the kind comments that were posted in the last chapter.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AMAZING COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK!

I must say that this story was very dear to me and I hope I was able to capture the smut, fluff and emotions.

Again, thank you so much for leaving me such encouraging words.

A few readers commented throughout and it was awesome to read such engaging thoughts.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!

Please follow me on Tumblr and Instagram - SamadiW - I regularly post snippets, gifs and other Dramione matter.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING "RAISING NOAH."

HAPPY READING!

*************************

Noah's First Birthday and Three Years Down the Line...

Was it a blissful couple of years? After the whirlwind start to their unlikely romance, one could say it was blissful, at least at present.

Then again, this is not some bloody fairytale where they rode off into the sunset.

Relationships take a humongous amount of sacrifice and understanding.

Were they happy? Fuck yeah!

Did they fight like cats and dogs? ABSOLUTELY!

The pig-headed bunch of morons.

They loved each other fiercely and that overpowered everything, besides, it was their clashing personalities that fueled the spark between them.

Neither grew tired of each other's bodies and their sex life was at an all-time high.

They were two idiots hopelessly in love.

They even explored the use of toys and Muggle kinks after Hermione expressed an interest over a cup of coffee.

Draco raised a brow and when she returned from work, he tied her to the bed and had his wicked way with her.

Her craving to be adventurous led to an unpleasant incident where she handcuffed him to his office chair, hid under his desk and proceeded to give him the best blow of his life.

He threw his head back and fisted her hair while she sucked and licked his cock to fucking glory.

It was unfortunate that Lucius chose that moment to arrive.

Unannounced, he strode into the office and his eyes widened at the sight of his sons mussed hair and grunts and low groans that escaped his lips.

Dumbstruck, Draco swallowed hard, pushed the chair in and knocked the stuffing out of Hermione.

She let out a loud cry, rubbed her head, covered her mouth, and moved further back into her hiding place.

His cock rested on his thigh, smirking devilishly, she moved slightly forward and licked the precum glistening on the top of his dickhead.

Draco stiffened, turned crimson and smiled sheepishly at his father.

Lucius coughed his eyes fixed on the desk, "I gather this is an inconvenient time, I will visit later."