Chapter 7

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

SMUT AND FLUFF!

The parents find out! Plus a bonding session with our favourite Slytherin boys.

Please read and review. I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become a better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Seven!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

*************************

Hermione threw open the cupboard.

Her fingers brushed over the many dresses hanging within.

She needed something exquisite and classy.

A pink floor-length dress grabbed her attention, she took it out and frowned.

When had she bought a bloody fluorescent pink dress?

It was ghastly. She tossed it away in frustration.

Hermione soon realized that her wardrobe consisted of work clothes, dresses in black and shade of whites and blue.

She knew a shopping trip was a must.

But why the need to impress the Malfoys?

It wasn't like she was seeking their blessing to date their son.

They were not a couple just would-be parents that fucked each others brains out at a moments notice.

Still, it didn't hurt to look ones best.

In all honesty, going back to a place she almost died was fucking depressing but Bellatrix was dead and her current predicament required her to put the past to rest.

A flash of deep purple piqued her curiosity.

Moving the hangers out of the way, Hermione pulled out the stunning dress from the back of the cupboard.

It was perfect!

A knee-length dress with small cap sleeves, it was cut modestly in the front and back.

She glanced at the clock and sighed, where had the bloody time gone?

Draco was due in forty-five minutes to fetch her.

The man was as punctual as an annoying Muggle alarm clock.

Picking the towel, she rushed into the bathroom.

She would have to forfeit her ritual of having a long morning shower. There was simply no time.

Placing long legs one after the other on the corner of the tub, she quickly shaved her legs.

She almost cut herself, Hermione cried out in pain, "Bugger."

Quickly washing, she grabbed the towel, vigorously dried herself and resorted to magic to dry her hair.

It fell down her back in smooth waves.

She stepped into the dress and struggled with the zip.

A chuckle made her jump out of her skin.