Chapter 1

NEW STORY!

Why? Because this ship is addictive.

After, THE PROMISE, I decided to tone things down a bit and go down a more fluffy path.

Please read and review.

I absolutely love reading reviews because it helps to motivate my writing while other reviews help me to become a better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Disclaimer: These beautiful characters belong to the talented J.K. Rowling. I have only borrowed them! :)

Enjoy Chapter One!

HAPPY READING! :)

*****************************

Two bright red strips...

Two red lines...

Two life-changing red lines...

Fuck!

Fuck!

Merlin's, saggy left testicle.

FUCK!

Hermione sat cross-legged on the floor of her bathroom.

The one place in her entire flat that she kept surgically clean.

Dishes could pile up in the sink and flood her flat but the bathroom would remain Holy and untouched.

It was her place of haven, a small piece of heaven on earth.

With trembling fingers, she clutched onto the Muggle pregnancy strip.

Dumbfounded eyes travelled over it, in a mixture of disbelief and wanting to wake up from the bloody realization that she was indeed fucking pregnant.

Merlin, what a moron?

Judging by the discarded plastic covers that decorated the insides of the purple dustbin, this was the 5th strip she had pissed on.

The first strip had been the worst.

Her breathing quickened, holding onto the sink, she heaved violently and vomited breakfast and parts of dinner.

The morning sickness should have been the first sign.

For days on end, she ignored the bile that rose uncomfortably

The 2nd and 3rd strips had been the same but the fifth she stared at.

She could try another fifty fucking times but the result would remain the same...

No more piss, her bloody body was squeezed dry.

Like the first strip, this one yielded the same results.

Was she expecting some fucking miracle to swoop down and save her from her current predicament?

"FUCK!" Hermione cried aloud in utter frustration.

Too many fucks were being spat out today.

How could she have let this happen?

An image of taut stomach muscles, a well-defined chest, strong firm arms and legs and last but not least...

That face...those bloody penetrating eyes.

They made her knees weak.

The glorious cock he hid behind his fine tailored trousers and Calvin Klein underwear.