Chapter 9: Mated to the WRONG Twin....someone give me a shot!

Sorry for being late updating this, went to family..barely been on internet.  So hope you like it, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 9: Mated to the WRONG Twin.....someone give me a shot!

Piers eye roll as he see the twins fighting in the distance.

"Again..WHY could I not be mated to Michael!!" Piers moans as he lean against a tree.

"The fates does not work that way.." A voice spoke over Piers head.

"When did you got here Zero.." Piers said without turning his back.

"How can you tell it me!!" Zero sounded confuse.

"You are like your god damm father, so obviously it would be you!!!" Piers sigh as Zero sat beside him.

"wow, what did Lucifer did to you to make you angry.." Zero whistle as he sees Michael did a roundhouse kick in Lucifer head.

"What do you think, your fucking father just purpose to a man he barely know for two days!!!" Piers stood up, looking real angry.

"Well, what the problem with that??" Zero look confuse.

"It just not normal....is there anything about you that does not recemble Lucifer ways!!" Piers wanted to hit Zero in the head.

"Well I got white hair.....my father shave his head..." Zero shook his head as Piers moans.

"That not what I meant......just forget it!! Take me away please..."

"Piers, last time I did that, father gotten angry, do you really want to expericane that again.."

The images of a nude Lucifer cross Piers mind, making Piers moan." On second thought.....can you give me some kind of alcohol!!!"

"Are you sure...."

"Did I stutter, GIVE ME SOME GOD DAMM ALCOHOL!!!"