Chapter 7"Stuck with the overbearing JACKASS of a King, so what else is new!

Hello, sorry for the wait, my internet went down,  If that did not happen I would have updated this a few days ago, so I really hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and vote please, if you want the next chapter out quickly!!

 On the side is a new charather, his name will be in the chapter, so look for it.

Chapter 7: Stuck with the overbearing JACKASS of a King, so what else is new!

Piers point of view.

Oh my GOD!!! My ass is SO sore!!! As I wake up the a daze, the first thing I felt is my ASS is aching like hell....oh wait, Im already in HELL!!

"Lucifer...you...bastard.." I moan out in pain as I try to pull myself out of bed, but my leg were really shaking as I grab hold of the headbroad.

"Lesson learn...sex with Lucfier.......is like having a kidney stone!!" I moan as I manage to stand up, walking(more like wobbling) into the bathroom, I look myself in the mirror.

And would you know it, I look like I was ravage last night!!

Bite mark everywhere, mouth bruise, mark of hands grabing on the hips. And don't even get me started at the clothes I was wearing, or more like a lack of any clothes, all i was wearing was Lucifer button up shirt.

 "Damm him.." I glare at myself in the mirror" And damm me for.."

I pale at the images of me in Lucifer warm, muscle arms.

"Why does my first time have to be with the fallen angel, lord why do you hate me, what did I do so bad to have me mated to the king of darkness!!" I shouted at the ceiling.

 And as always, no response, as I walk out of the bathroom, I smell some food in the air. My somache growls in response.

"I will kill Lucifer after I get some of that.." My mouth water at the idea as I follow the scent.

As I exit the bedroom, and down the hall, I was just so god damm hungry that I was not watching where I was going.