Chapter 5" Lesson learn, never mess with Satan!"

Hello, sorry for the wait, please enjoy this update.

Please comment and vote please!

Chapter 5" Lesson learn, never mess with Satan!"

Piers point of view

Zero shadow trick does come in handy, espectually leaving a arrogant man behind in his anger. As The shadows dissapper, my eyes widden when instead of a dark sky, their was a bright blue sky.

"What.." My voice could barely come out as I look around, instead of a city surrounding, I was in a middle of a huge courtyard and from what I can see, their was white columns around.

"This is Micheal home, welcome to the land of life, the one place my father cannot come to without permission." Zero let go of me as he breathe in the fresh air.

"The land of life...." I mutter, then smile" And if i means Lucifer can't come here, then I should have run away in the beginning!"

"Which comes to question, why did you not run away." Zero frown as he look around, his eyes narrowing.

"Well.." I try to come up with any excuse of why I did not, but...none came to mind, strange...

"See, you got no answer." Zero smile the fact, but his eyes were still scanning the area.

"Why are you looking like that, is their something to worry about." I try to change the subject...damm why is my face turning red!

"We are not alone." Zero said coldly as he raise his hand and snap, as part of the trees fell apart, a puppy came forward, yapping.

"Aww..." I bend down and reach forward." Zero, what is wrong with you, you could have hurt this cute little..."

"Loki, stop fooling Piers and shift to your normal form." Zero growls.

"Loki.." I frown." What are you..."

"Aww, come on Zero, at least let me fool him for a little bit." The small dog said.

I scream as I jump up" What are you!!"