The Lord of the Underworld is in love with me, HELP!(Boy x Boy)

Hello readers, finally the next chapter out of the Angel of Death series, this time it Lucifer turn to experience love, and the poor….I mean Lucky man to experience this love is a mortal. So please enjoy this story, please comment and vote please.

 Warning: This is a Boy x Boy story, if you’re not into that, please turn away now, but please do give it a shot. May contain future hot scenes.

The side and cover is what the main charater look like. Not Lucifer, his new love interest.

 Chapter 1: The beginning of Hell!!!

Why is my life so complicated right now!!! I been a good boy my whole life, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I spend most of my time helping others, for goodness sake I even became a teacher to help young ones with the education they deserve.

Yet why does my like seem like my life is going through Hell. Well maybe I should explain the situation from the beginning, the day I met HIM!!

I swear he is the devil incarnation; he even goes so far is saying he is THE Devil incarnation, man it still boggles my mind in how we met.  Anyway, here how it all begin.

My name is Piers Mason; I am a 27 year old Teacher living in a small……

(CRASSSSHHH, HONNNNK, AHHHHHHH!!!)

…..ok I lie about that, I live in the heart of New York City, living in a small apartment, my job is a part-time teacher, and basically I am trying to survive.

I am your basic average man, 6’1, not really a muscle type, hey don’t give me that face, you try joining a Gym on a teacher salary.  At least I got a little bit muscle for jogging, but I am on the slim side.  Short brown hair, green eyes, you get the picture, now what was I saying??

Oh now I remember, how did I meet HIM!!!  Sorry people, you always distract me, look it happen two months ago, I just finish teaching my students how to avoid a law suit. No seriously, I was stuck teaching the delinquent students, anyway, their student name Mike Downs who’s been giving me attitudes since ever since I failed him in every single tests.

“Mr. Mason, don’t you have anything better to do then failing me every single time.” Mike cries as he rips up the Test I just return to him.

“I do have better things to do then trying to teach you basic math, I gave you 4th grade math, and you are not taking this seriously!!” I said exaggerated, as I head back toward my desk and look at my students.

Most of the students here are laughing at Mike look of shame, I would have taken pity if it wasn’t for the fact that I knew Mike fail on purpose.

“So Mr. Mason, when do you want me to show up for detention?” Mike mouth twitch, and I barely resisted the urge to hit my head.

I swear this guy is doing this on purpose. As soon as the bell rings, every single student, save for Mike, ran out screaming with joy.

“Why do you always do this, I am getting tired of having to spend an extra hour here with you.’