Chapter 6: Taken against my will, and I love it!!!

Well here the update I promise with the many vote and comments from the last chapter. Hope you love it, please comment and vote please.

This chapter is Dedicated to xxJennixx for always leaving very nice comments for my story in the past. So thank you. Hope you like the chapter. :())

Chapter 6: Taken against my will, and I Love it!!!

Piers point of view.

Unlike Zero Shadow trick, Lucifer Shadow was DEAD cold, that by the time we arrive at Lucifer bedroom, my teeth were scattering.

"Poor baby.." Lucifer purrs as he lay me on his giant bed." I'll make sure you are nice and warm before I fuck you to oblivion."

My eyes widden as I try to move back" What!!"

"You know you heard me right." Lucifer eyes glow a demonic red as he gotten on the bed, as I move up and hit the headboard, I knew I could not escape.

"Lucifer..I.." I could not form the words when Lucifer was crawling up to me, as he was coming closer, part of his clothing is dissappering. What...

"Being the King of the Underworld has it own benifts." Lucifer said at the look of my eyes." and just so you know, my clothing always been a illusion, so...

"Your naked all the time.." I could not help but gasp as Lucifer hard abs came to view. I try not to stare but you try not starting as a gorgous muscle man in your point of view.

"Yup, is that exciting for you.." Lucifer smile as he press his very hard body against my own, I tremble as he start to put those very hard hands on my shoulders.

"I should punish you for leaving me..." Lucifer whisper in my ear as he started to pull apart my shirt. Literally, it is going is shreads.

"Hey!! What am I going to wear!!" I shouted as I try to push him, but damm was he like a brick wall.

"I guest that will be your punishment, to never leave my room, and always naked for me..I might as well chain you to my bed while I am at it.." Lucifer mouth cover my neck, as I felt his teeth, I jump back.

But what surprise me was the moan that came out!!

"You like that idea..." Lucifer started to oull down my pants.

"No!!!" The protest sounded weak.

"Your cute when you are lying.." Lucifer purrs as he..grab hold of my prick." Look how hard you are.."

"Stop..." I moan out as my hips started to move on it own" I.....never.." I bit the words.

Lucifer froze." Your....not a virgin..are you.."

I shut my eyes as I try not to scream out my most embrassing secret.

"You..are.." I open my eyes at the wonder in Lucifer voice.

"Which means..I will be the only one to know your body.." Lucifer said as he continue to touch me." Which means I don't have to kill your past lovers, since you have none.."

"Don't say anymore!!" I blush red.

When I felt Lucifer hand touch my nipple, it instintly harden. I moans out loud more as I felt him explore my body.

"How can a very stunning 27 year old man still be a virgin.." Lucifer ask me as he look in my eyes, I felt better to see that his eyes are back to being black.

"I don't know, I mean..I just never felt the urge to have sex, ok.." I was so embrasses.

"I am happy, it means you are definitely meant for me.."Lucifer said, and when I felt his finger at my hole I jump.