Chapter 26 Sorry for wait!

OMG, I had not realize it been near like 3 weeks since I last update? So sorry! I am always so busy now I barely have time to myself, anyway I hope you like this update, again sorry for the wait! Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 26 Piers Choice, stay or leave.

Piers open his eyes, and was not surprise to see Lucifer head stand right over his.

"Am I asleep, or is this reality." Piers sigh, as he slowly push Lucifer head away and stood up in the bed.

"Well if you want to know, it is a dream, I knew you would sleep, so what better way then follow right with you and sleep." Lucifer smile as he kiss the top of Piers head.

Piers eyes narrow" Even in sleep, I will never get any alone time."

"Darling, that what mates are for, we are always with each other, and death won't do us part since your already dead and I am immortal, so it for eternity."

"You had to add the wedding part AGAIN." Piers have another urge to drink, but not is NOT the time.

"Of course, people must know you are mine alone, beside, it only a wedding, it not like you  are heading to the inferno for eternal damage."

When Piers eyes widden at that, Lucifer regret it" You have nothing to worry about darling, I may be the devil, but to you, I will never cause you any pain."

"Its really ironic coming from the man who is everyone worst nightmare.." Piers then look in Lucifer eye" And I got one question."

"What?" Now Lucifer looks a bit afraid.

"I do understand the whole mate situation, but all I have to say is WHY me? Why now, why wait so long, and it ended up being me."

Lucifer was quiet, to the point where Piers return to his usual self, he wants to beat the crap out of Lucifer at that moment.

"Answer me you stupid arrogant..."

Lucifer covers Piers mouth, frowning" Ok, hold in your pent up insults, I don't need any of that...unless it is your pent up desires..."

Piers bit Lucifer hand at that part, Lucifer quickly pull his hand away.