Chapter 17 Lucifer Demands

Sorry for the wait, please enjoy this update, please comment and vote please :D

Chapter 17 Lucifer Demands

Piers and Michael pretty much were still shaking in fear when Hope return with two glasses of water.

"Jesus! What is worng with you, you guys been shaking for almost a hour now." Hope said concern as he handed the males their glass.

Piers mouth pouted" You got any extra Vodka I can drink down."

Hope roll his eyes" Piers, now NOT the time to be drunk...for whatever reason, drink your water like the good human you are and SHUT UP!!!"

Piers mumble as he drink his water, Michael look like he was on the verge of laughing his head off.

"I see now you guys are feeling better..somewhat?" Hope was looking very closely to Michael and Piers and was not surprise that in a little way, they were still shaking.

"Why are you guys shaking, it is not cold in here, it looks like you guys are going to get attack by a beast...."

The door slam open, and enters a very proud Lucifer, and a very cocky Grim.

Hope role his eyes" Now it makes more sense......."

Piers eyes went a little bit afriad when Michael let out a v ery inhuman growl.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!" Michael went straight from shaking male to full blown rage warrior as he pick up his sword and charge full speed at Grim.

Lucifer step aside the last mintue away from Grim as Michael tackle Grim down through the door.

"TRAITOR!!" Grim hiss was heard as he try to clam down a very angry Michael.

"What can I say, I am the devil.." Whistle Lucifer as he shut the door, letting Grim deal with his fate.

"Some friend you are..." Hope shake his head.

Lucifer just shrug" I have other demons to take over his place, no big deal..."