Chapter 8: This is TOO fast!!!

Here the next update, please enjoy!!

Please comment and vote please if you want the next chapter out faster!!!

Chapter 8: This is TOO fast!!!

Piers point of view

Piers shiver as he sat in front the computer screen typeing, still stun to know that the underworld have internet.

"You think that weird, your mated the the devil."Piers mutter as he was trying to past time.

Within the last 4 hours, Hope was keeping Zero out, even at the point of when he heard Zero partically begging to let him back in.

But apparently Hope was firm, and I could not help but laugh as I look outside the window seeing that Zero was walking down the street looking glum.

"The idoit does not realized that he can shadow in." I said as I hear Hope sigh as he was making dinner.

"Zero knows if he does that, he would be sleeping on the sofa for a month."Hope sent me a amuse smile.

"Did that before??"

"Yeah, and boy Zero was miserable, although I did let him back in as he give me this beauitful ring." Hope hold up his hand, showing a stunning emerald green ring.

":Pretty, wonder how much he pay." I snicker.

"He had better pay big, if I find out he give me a cheap ring, sleeping on the sofa would not be the only problem he will have..."Hope cut off as he heard the phone ring.

As Hope left,  Piers felt a chill behind him, Piers sigh" Lucifer, what now!!"

"How can you tell I am here?" Lucifer voice sounded surprise.

"Your the only one who can make my skin fill the chills.."

"Oh, so then I make your body go hard then.." Lucifer purrs as I felt his big hands on my shoulders.

And curse my damm body for reacting.

"So Piers, ready for our date.." Piers heard the laughter in Lucifer voice.

"Do I have a choice!" I roll my eyes, I made have slept with him, does not mean he can easily push me around.

"Well you have the opinion of going out with me, or do you find the idea of me fucking you right where you stand appealing..."

"TAKE ME OUT, PLEASE!!" This dirty bastard is going to be the death of me...oh.wait Im already dead!!!!

Lucifer sigh" You look so adorable when given no other opinion."

"Were you born heartless!!" I yelp as Lucifer lift me up as if I do not weight over 150 pounds...of muscle! Serously, stop thinking I am over weight!!

"Are you alright, you seem distracted??" Lucifer ask me, stopping my mental thoughts.

"Just shut up and take me where your going to take me!!"

I seriously have to look up and see if their is a mental doctor in the underworld, I am losing my freaken mind!!!

909999999999999999999999999999999999

1 hour later

"Lucifer....."

"Yes Piers."

"YOU CALL TRYING ME DOWN A DATE!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!"

Let me certilified, Lucifer said he was taking me out on a Date, well I was gonna get drag against my will either way, but I did not count on...being blindfolded, tie, and NAKED!!!!

"Hold up honey.." Luicfer sigh as I felt him put some pants on me.

"Oh thank god....."

Lucifer growls." Those bastards did nothing to help you!!!"

Piers sigh" Lucifer, it was only a saying..."

"Doesn't matter." Lucifer put me in a sitting position, as he untie my blind fold, I gasp at the sight I was seeing.

"Hot springs!!!" Lucifer said at my look." One of the most secret places that no mortal ever step into, this is the fountaIn of heat and bliss...."

 "UNTIE ME!!!" I shouted, eagar to jump in that warm, steamly water!

Lucifer sigh" I knew this would have impress you, I should have done this sooner."

The mintue Lucifer untie me, I jump into that.......

"HOT!!!! GET ME OUT!!!" I was screaming like a girl as I drag myself out, as I look at myself, I was surprise to see no burn mark!!

"Now you know why no mortal was allow here..." Lucifer sigh as he took off his black shirt, and those hard abs came into view, I look away, blushing.

"Now not the time to be shy, you saw this before." Lucifer purrs as he pick up Piers and jump in the hot spring.

"AWW......wait.....why am I not burning now!!" I said confuse as Lucifer was holding me close to him. Early, I burn when I jump in, but now I am not burning.

"I am making sure the water will not burn you.." Lucifer press his mouth against my neck, and I knew if I try to leave, I will get burn......

"You took me up here so you knew I could not escape!!" I said, as I felt Lucifer smile.

'Smart, yet a little slow to catch up..." Lucifer laughs.

"So what are your big, and evil plans" Might as well get it out of the way.

"Well..." Lucifer smirk as he look at me, wait.....why is his eyes turning red??

"Well I never thought I will say this to anyone, and I am betting the gods are rolling in their graves to see this.......well..." Lucifer.....blushes!!

"Please don't tell me......"

"Will...you.......marry.......me......." Lucifer coughes as he looks....embrasses!!!

As for me........what the hell did he just say!!

"Wait......what was that!!"

"Will you marry me!!!" Lucifer eyes shine a little. If I can guest the look, I can say......he terrified!!

"Um..take me to the land please.." Was all I said.

As Lucifer swin toward the land, and I got out the water, I did what any normal man would do when they hear the word marriage.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!, Are you insane!! I only slept with you once, and I only known you for.....what 2 days!!!" I shouted, but stop when Lucifer took out......

"A shappire ring!!"I stare as Lucifer hold up a hugh ass ring any female wish that there cheep ass husbands should have brought them.

"Marry me.." Lucifer said and.....he did not just bend down on one knee!! I am not a female, so to me, this just annoy me.

"Let me say this so that even your stubron brain can take this.... HELL NO!!! NO, NO, NEVER, ZIPPO, NO, NADA, GET IT!!!"

And you know what Lucifer respone was.....he started to laugh!!!

"Damm babe, you get more interesting the more I spend with you." Lucifer smile.

God, if you are watching this, sent the most terrifiling being to bring down this bastard!!

"Hello brother, why are you out here!!" Micheal voice rang out.

And for once, THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! And now........I better run when the brothers start fighting......

So what you think, please comment and vote please if you want the next chapter out!!!