Chapter 15 In Laws from Hell.....oh the Irony!

A SUPER sorry for the really late update, my school work is super killing me, I still got so much to do, I BARELY have any time to myself now, but I really do not want you guys waiting any longer, so here the update, please comment and vote please!!!!!

Chapter 15 In laws from Hell.....oh the Irony!

Few hours later.

Zero and Light was Glaring out each other as they sat across form each other, Piers and Hope were both chatting as if it was nothing. Lucifer on the other hand had the look of kill as he glare at Zero from behind, which to EVERYONE is ingoring the man.

Light is Zero Cousin, and is Michael First and only Son, Light is the same build as Zero, Tall, Muscle, and is very much the opposite of Zero, beside that fact he a Angel, he also have Blond hair and Blue eyes. And as Always.......he hates Zero with a Passion.

And Zero felt the same way in everyway possible.

"So who the man.." Light flick his hand and pointed at Piers, who by all means were trying NOT to stare at the man..but damm, you try not staring at a Gorgeous man that is very much a angel.

And why is the room temperature so low!!!

"Piers, Piers Mason the name, I um...what is your name?" Piers look behind him for a second, and quickly turn around when he see the evil aura around Lucifer, and boy was he looking to kill his son.

"Light, that all you need to know.." For a moment, Light eyes fill with...a little suspision" So Hope, care to explain why you guys bother to visit me, I don't mine if it was you and the human, but why did you have to bring my idoit cousin.."

"Fuck you!" Zero growls. Looking like he ready to kill Light.

"I thnk I see why Zero take most of his..personally, if it not Lucifer and Michael fighting ,it is there sons fighting, is there at least one family member that does not want to kill another.."

"No!" Light, Zero and even Lucifer said.

"You get use to it." Hope said as he took a sip of his tea." It might not at all show, but they do love each other."

Light, Lucifer, and Zero all shutter at the words.

"Just very very very very very deep inside they do actually care.." Piers said as he look around" Where is Loki?"