Chapter 46

Her brown eyes opened as she looked around in panic. She felt the object she was in the did a sharp inhale as her heartrate quickened.

She stopped and pat the thing infront of her, it felt like a door. So, she banged on it. Whatever she was in jerked along with her movements but the question is, what was she in!?

So, she tried using her legs and kicked at the door. It wouldn't budge at all, but, that only made her kick at it harder.

Soon, the top had flown off and fell to the side as her leg went in the air, the light of candles coming to her senses. She gripped the sides of the object she was in and sat up, looking around til she saw silver bangs.

"..."

"....."

"...."

"How the fuck did I get in here?"

~

"So...They went on a misson thingy on a train and dropped my ass off here?" Cheyenne shook her head and crossed her arms "Those Fuckers try to leave me out of everything" Undertaker chuckled "You're ever so fluent in your words, aren't you" Cheyenne sweatdropped.

'Lowkey tryin' to curve my question'

Undertaker tilted his head "So, what does the Little Miss do when Phantomhive and his Butler aren't around?" Cheyenne shrugged and then came over, feeling her pockets and letting out a sigh of relief once she felt her Phone. Guess Sebastian sat it in there. She walked over and showed him the screen, sitting it on his desk "Wanna watch somethin'? Play a game?" Undertaker tilted his head as he pointed to an icon "What's this?" Cheyenne looked down at what he was looking at and paled.

Undertaker hummed as he saw the various pictures and color on screen. He then lift a brow once he saw one that caught his attention.

"Roommates?"

"SKSKSKATATAT!"

He swiped the Phone up once he saw Cheyenne try and take it. He giggled as she ran over to the side and reached for it. Undertaker held it up high as she tried taking it.

"Y..N....What does that mean?" Cheyenne whined slightly as he continued "Sebastian? That Butler fellow? Why is he in here?" Cheyenne fell to the floor as he stood from his seat and walked away. She quickly went after him, making him smirk back at her and run around the large room.

"Ooh~ Kissing? Hand holding? An...X Reader? My, all these words"

"UNDERTAKER! STAPH!"

~

Luckiky, she had tackled him down. Let's just say, all he heard was two slaps on the elbow and she pounced. Now, they were just chilling. Talking and what not. The two laugehd once more at the joke Undertaker had told, small little wheezes coming out of them, here and there.

Cheyenne turned to look at Undertaker as she sat inside the Coffin, a casual smile present on her face "Boy, what was you doin' at Phantomhive's the other night?"

The silverette giggled and held up finger "Sorry, but that information is classified" Cheyenne's mouth flew wide as she slowly grinned "I see what you did there, UT" Undertaker chewed on his biscuit as he tilted his head "You tea?" Cheyenne laughed "Yeah, well, kinda. See, I put the U from Under and the T from Taker and I made..."

She clapped her hands together and separated them as of she was making a rainbow "UT...I like usin' that name. I know right," She smirked and rubbed her chin "I'm mighty clever~" Undertaker laughed a bit at her silly little words.

"UT~"

"UT!"

"U the T!"

"Oh, UT~"