Chapter 10

Crashing was heard upstairs and soon near the double doors. Cheyenne looked hopeful that is was Alois and Claude but instead, a certain red head stepped in. "There she is!" Cheyenne lit up once she saw the Reaper, she fell to her knees and bowed "Oh my fucking god, Grell! My dude, you are a true Queen~" Grell flipped his hair "Why I have no doubt of that. Thank you, Darling" The slow footsteps of William came in behind him.

Ciel stood with a confused look while Cheyenne followed with him "What are you all doing here?" Will adjusted his glasses and stared at the short brown skinned girl "Were here for her" Sebastian narrows his eyes "You must be the talk of the town, Miss Gilmore" The girl shrugged "Eh, I'm used to it"

Ciel crossed his arms "What is your purpose with her. We still have questioning to do with her. Besides, she's not allowed to leave this Manor unless it's my say" Cheyenne glared at him "Fuck you, I can go wherever I want"

William shook his head and stepped up "That is none of your concern. From now on, she will be in the hands of the Grim Reapers" His shears pointed to her and rocket their way to her short form. The mouth opened to grab her but a hand gripped the weapon and directed it else where. "I'm sorry, I simply can not allow that"

Sebastian sent William a smirk "You see, Ms. Gilmore is a resident of the Phantomhive Manor, therefore, it is our job to bring nothing but the best hospitality we can to her" He pat her shoulder, making the brown skinned girl smack it away. She then looked back to the Reapers and stepped forward.

"Obviously, these ass wipes arent gonna let me leave but, we can discuss this in my room. No one will be in there and I'll make sure no one will listen in" The brown haired Reaper nudged his glasses "How mature of you" He stared at her for awhile an then turned "I will accept this offer. Come along" Cheyenne nodded and hurried along behind them. Grell sent on last kiss towards the Butler and hopped along with them.

~

Cheyenne smacked her hands to get rid of any more salt and went inside her room. She closed the door and sat down on a desk chair "So, what's the problem?"

Will nudged his glasses "You" He opened his book "You're not suppose to be here. You never existed yet suddenly you appear" Grell crossed his arms and checked over his nails "That's not all, darling. It's also your soul" Cheyenne lift a brow "What 'bout it?"

"Since we've seen you pop up here in London, from day one, not even a trace of your soul, existence, not even a name was found. It's a mystery as to how we even found you. One of ours reported about you, they said they could see nothing inside you. Emptiness. This is why we came to retrieve you. To figure this situation out somehow and fix it"

His glasses flashed in the lighting from the sun "It's as if you were a walking corpse. If we have to take extra measures, we will" Their Scythes shined just as soon as he said those words.

Cheyenne nodded and looked down "Hmm. Well, it probably has something to do with the reason that I dont belong here" Grell scoffed "Of course you dont, it's obvious from your accent and skin tone that you're not familiar with this area" Cheyenne chuckled, making them both lift a brow "No. I mean I'm not from this universe or time" William narrowed his eyes as she continued "I come from a different dimension, I would say, where all of you are nothing but fictional characters in a book. I know a good bit about you but the story is still ongoing so I dont know too much but since I like this Anime so much, I know more than I should"

"I'm aware of Grell and Madame Red, but I think that's passed by now. I know about the contract between the Emo Pirate and his Butler, I know some future plans that coming up ahead and I'm well versed in a few characters" William stepped forward "Is there any proof to this?"

She nodded and walked behind Grell, lifting her pillow and showing them her Phone. Yeah, she had it with her, she just needed to grab the case it came with, she took it off earlier "This is a modern day Phone from where I live. It can call people, play music, show you plays of sorts on the screen, play games. It's a useful but deadly device" Grell tilted his head "Deadly? That small contraption"

He yelped when the device hit his forehead. "That hurt! And why my face, I work very hard to keep my beauty up to date" She picked the Phone back up "Yeah, Samsung's are hard as shit. Their practically weapons" Grell huffed and crossed his arms, turning his head "An apology is up on the table"

Cheyenne smirked and looked to William "There's pictures on here of you gu--Did you just? Why you little.." The engine of the saw rang around the room. Cheyenne hurriedly jumped on her large bed as Grell swung it down. "Sutcliffe!" The red head charged at her as Cheyenne ran around the room, laughing yet screaming her head off. William's frowned deepened as he saw Grell try and slash at her.

That's when she ran to the wall. Grell smirked, finally he had her cornered. But it wiped off his face when she slammed the window doors open and jumped out.