Chapter 4

"Nice ball, the décor has a great tone to the theme" Alois nodded and sent him a smug smile "Why thank you Ciel! I always knew I could throw a better ball than you." The blunette rolled his eyes.

In the corner of his dark blue eyes, Ciel saw a black dress in the garden. He looked out the window and there he saw a girl, no less than five foot, sitting in a chair as the moonlight drowned on her figure.

"Wonder who that is..." Alois stopped once he saw Phantomhive not following him. Once he looked back, he immediately regretted coming in this direction. "Oh, she must've been an extra that someone brought over. Nothing important."

Ciel narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "If it's no problem, then I will go speak to her." Claude's eyes widened just a fraction as the Earl and his Butler walked forward and to the gardens door.

"No!"

The depressed duo looked over at the icy blue eyed blonde. He hand an angered face as his brows were knotted together. Alois then smiled "She has no importance. Why go in the first place? Besides, your betrothed might want to dance with you, in fact, she may be calling now!"

As soon as Ciel was going to deny it, a loud shrill waved through the crowd.

"CCCCIIIIIEEEELLLL!!"

The blunette deadpan and sighed. He looked at Sebastian and the Butler nodded, as if reading his mind. "I'll be on my way then. Come, Sebastian" Said Butler nodded "Yes, My Lord." The two walked off, leaving the Trancy duo to do as they please.

~

Hannah walked out into the garden to relax. As soon as she walked around, she noticed her 'Daughter' sitting in a chair, staring up into the sky and looking dead straight at the moon.

The purple eyed woman smiled and swiftly walked behind the girl. She put her hands on her shoulders, causing her to jump, and said "Boo!"

Cheyenne turned around and held a hand to her chest once she noticed it was no one that would harm her. "Sweet Jesus, Hannah! I thought you were some killer or somethin'!" Hannah rolled her eyes and sat down across from the girl.

"How was your night?"

Hannah hummed in thought "It was interesting. I could sense another Demon in the building and with the ball being taken care of, I decided to get some fresh air. Although, there was something that ticked me off..."

Cheyenne cocked an eyebrow, signaling the other brown skin to continue.

"There was this man, he kept staring at me." Cheyenne thought for a bit as a certain pale dramatic blonde came into her mind. "Does his name end with Druitt?" Hannah nodded. "I'm not sure I should be telling you all this. You're too young..." Cheyenne bucked her head as an offended look came upon her face.

"I'm eighteen! What the f--Ah! Don't say it" Cheyenne closed her mouth as Hannah gave the girl a stern look. "Good."

"Now, back to what I was saying. He complimented me and his eyes were roaming all over my body..." Cheyenne shrugged "I'm telling ya, it sucks to be pretty" The brown eyed girl sighed while her parental figure giggled at her silliness.

"Excuse me..."

Hannah looked behind her 'child' and her eyes narrowed. Cheyenne, being the curious person she is and wanting to know if it was who she thought it was, turned and saw Mr. Tall, Pale, and Handsome standing over the two. It seems as though his eyes widened once he noticed the shorter of the two. This one was new, he hadn't ever seen her before

"Hello, sir. How can we help you?" Cheyenne smiled as she said this with the most nicest way possible. Sebastian listened to her voice as it flowed in the night air. It had a small accent to it, he couldn't quiet place it but he had a feeling that he knew where it was from. The moon shined on her figure, it helped him see the girl a bit more. Brown skin and brown eyes. Well, he could easily tell she wasn't native here.

"Good Evening. I was actually coming out here to ask you some questions, alone if possible.." His eyes drifted towards Hannah, who in response glared at the ravenette.

"No. Whatever you have to say, you can say it with me here as well" The red eyed Demon narrowed his eyes and turned to the short girl in front of him. "If I may, what is you name miss?" The modern girl held out a hand "Cheyenne, you?"

"Sebastian Michealis, Butler of the Phantomhive manor" He falsely smiled as he shook hands with her. Then he tilt his head with an 'innocent' look. "Lady Cheyenne, how long have you known the Trancy household?" Cheyenne looked off and thought for a bit.

"About tw---Oh look, a butterfly" Hannah looked to the closest interesting thing there was and luckily there was a pretty blue butterfly on the chair Cheyenne was sitting in and knowing Cheyenne and her dingy self, she was marveled by it.

Sebastian glared at Hannah as their eyes met 'I know what you're doing....' Sebastian smiled once more, with a bit of irritation might I add, and looked to Cheyenne again.

"Also, do you seem to understand why Lord Trancy is so protective over you?" Cheyenne looked up and put her hand to her chin.

"Huh. I do--Cheyenne, it is time for bed. Besides, the ball will end soon." Hannah smoothed out her dress as she grabbed ahold of Cheyenne's wrist and looked at Sebastian "You should head back sir. You wouldn't want to leave your Master behind"

The lavender haired woman dragged the eighteen year old behind her. Sebastian sighed and walked back to the manor in search of his Master.

Ciel looked through the crowd for his Butler as he stood near the wall. The man was such a wall flower. "My lord" his deep blue eyes travelled to the ravenette bowing in front of him. "Is it done?"

A nod came from the Demon "Let's go then. Round up the others and meet me at the carriage"

"Yes, Young Master"