Chapter 33

He wasn't changing at all, why didnt he change!? Ciel stared at the younger boy as he shook 'Is this it? Is this his Father?'

Ciel felt that sting come back. It bothered him, this out of all things. He looked over to Sebastian with furrowed brows. The moans and unblocking of clothes were a bit distracting but he can ignore them.

"He's our man"

Cheyenne's eyes widened at the voice in the walkie

"Get him"

She stopped what she was doing and did what she could. She looked for a sensitive spot and it was swinging around.

The Male tossed his pants back as he turned back to her, member erect. But before anything else could happen, something tight clamped on it. He winced and looked down to see the brown skinned girl holding him tightly. She squeezed it a bit, digging her nails inside, and pulled him to the door, him whimpering and gritting his teeth at the pain.

The door was then knocked back as Sebastian had stepped in. Cheyenne stood there ass cheeks naked, no shame at all. She smiled at Sebastian "You can apprehend 'im. I got 'im on tight lockdown" She squeezed the Male tightly once more and smiled at his pain.

She looked to the Demon infront of her and sighed. He was just staring her down. Cheyenne shook her head "My guy, can you get to business? We ain't got all day. I'll give you the pussy later, Jesus...Besides" A side glare was sent his way as she turned her back to him "Some Gent you are staring at a Lady unclothed" She grabbed her clothes and stared putting them back on while Sebastian came out of his small frozen state and covered the man before holding his wrist and bringing him out.

He actually waited for her to dress back up, how nice. Once they were done, Ciel and Xander went over to them in the rented out apartment. They sat him down after tieing him up and stood around him. Xander was standing next to Cheyenne while Sebastian stood next to Ciel, a bit farther from them

"So..."

Ciel narrowed his eyes as he stepped up "We can finally get to the bottom of this" A dark chuckle came from the Male. He lift his head with a smirk as his electrifying blue eyes stared at Ciel "You're so cute! Anyway, I'm here for one reason and its her"

He bit his lip and winked at Cheyenne. The brown skinned girl gave him a confused, surprised look. She wasnt expecting that. He stared at her as his eyes lowered "I'm so happy I got to see you undressed again. Your curves and skin, oh, it was worth the wait~" Cheyenne looked the man up and down "...Ight.." She sat her hands on her hips "This bitch is blind, my ass is ugly"

The Male lift a brow "Says who?"

"Enough.."

Ciel glared at him and looked to Xander "You must be the one behind all of this. He was told that she was here by you. What is your purpose?" The guy smirked Cheyenne's way "Ay, remember me?"

The girl squinted her eyes as she look him over "Uh..." White hair that had black streaks, blue eyes that could make a bitch swoon. Cheyenne flattened her lips once she recognized who he was "....OC.." Ciel sent her a disapproving stare "How many of these do you have?" She shrugged as the Male nodded "Yeah. Sup, I'm Tucker"

"The Lover of that dumbass over there and the Father of him and his siblings"

Small visual at the top. Just add the blue eyes and black..Streaks? If you want

~

Cheyenne crossed her arms "Huntin' me down. Trying to kill me.." Tucker chuckled "Ahh, I was only playing with you. Wanted to test it out to see if it really was you. Did you like my little voice changing trick? I almost got you with that one. Phones are so convenient" The girl glared at him, thinking of the time when she heard Grell and Claude when it was really him. Shes still confused on the Claude thing...

"I sent you back to relive the time we first met but..Seems that it didnt work out as the way I wanted it to"

Cheyenne tilted her head "Whaddya mean by that?" Tucker went down from his crazy, odd persona to a dark and depressive one instead "...We didn't meet like this. Things aren't going like they were before...I think I did something that caused it to alter and change. I've been watching Xander for sometime...Whenever he would change...That was because of the corruption"

"So, what you're saying is that I may not end up with you?" Tucker hesitantly nodded his head with a frown. A slight feeling a 'joy' ran through Ciel at this new information. It just happened out of nowhere. Cheyenne clapped her hands together with a closed eyed smile "Welp, now that we got his ass, we can go back to how things used to be"

Tucker sputtered as he stared at her in dramatics "So heartless!"

Ignoring him, she looked Sebastian and Ciel's way "You guys turn him in and I'll go back with the Queen until Trancy's back to normal. I can even bring Xander with me" She smiled at the boy as he shyly looked down. Ciel sent her a glare "No one said you were leavi--No one said I was stayin'" She smirked back at him.

Tucker let out a sigh, alerting everyone's attention. He had a blush on his face as he closed his eyes "Ah~ That little attitude of yours! Sucks we couldn't get to the real fun..." Cheyenne sweatdropped as he sulked "...I barely did anything"

She looked to Xander and hummed "To think. I made you with this" She lift her hand the albino's way. Ciel flicked her head at her words and sighed "Sebastian, if you will" The Butler nodded "Yes, Sir" He went behind Tucker and swung his hand at his neck, the Male falling limp.

"We will turn him in first thing tomorrow. London will sleep again.."

Cheyenne pat Xander's head "I can't wait for you to meet Grey and Phipps and Mr. Brown and the Quee--I thought I made myself clear"

A hand gripped her arm and forced her to look the blunette's way. He sent her a strong glare "I let you slip through my fingers once, I'm not letting it happen again" Cheyenne gave him a shocked expression.

"I may trust my Dog, however, I am very well aware of his doings. If anything happens, come home. I know you're able to"

Cheyenne smirked at him at the memory. Ciel's eye went wide as a grip was made on his collar, pulling him down as a forehead softly graced his own. That curve of her lips seemed to grown bigger as her eyes lidded and clashed into his.

"I'd like to see you try"