Chapter 34

Ciel and Sebastian had gone off to give Tucker to the police while Cheyenne and Xander stood in her room. She had him pack all his belongings and meet her there.

"Alright. We're gonna bust outta here like a penis ready to be released" Xander blushed as Cheyenne pulled him closer to whisper to him "I know just the thing!"

"I heard that the Bard is going to town today. First, were gonna sneak our stuff into the wagon and then tell Bard that we want to go with him. Second, before he goes, we give him a tearful goodbye and bounce. This could fail but, let's think on the positive side"

Xander nodded as he watched her grab her bag and toss it outside from her window "Do you think this is going to work?" Cheyenne nodded and tossed his out next "If it doesn't work, we'll just have to give them a tearful goodbye. These Servants may be deadly but us Gilmore's are known to be a force that can be reckoned with"

She smirked back at him from behind

"I'm sure my babies understand that more than anyone"

Knowing how his life is since he grew up, he knew exactly what she was talking about. He nodded yet again and went to the door, Cheyenne following once she calmed down from her little frenzie.

~

"My Queen.."

Victoria sat her tea down as Grey and Phipps walked over to her and John. Phipps passed her a familiar envelope. She smiled and opened it, eager to read the letter.

She skimmed it over a bit, happy to see the culprit was caught. However, her face soon fell a bit.

John noticed and got ready to get his Albert puppet. Phipps walked a bit closer "My Queen, are you alright?" The Queen looked down and sat the paper down. Grey lift the paper up and lazily looked it ove---"She wants to stay with us"!?" He looked at Phipps with an angered expression "He's saying that Cheyenne decided to stay with them!" Phipps looked down at the paper as well and looked at a few sentences.

"It was a hard decision. She thought it would be better this way"

The Queen sighed and sipped her tea. She grew close to the short girl. It was sad to see that she didn't want to come back.

But, if this is what she wants..

~

Bard gave Cheyenne her bag as they got out "Thanks Bard. I didn't think you would help us leave" The man chuckled "Eh, what can I say. I'm always one when it comes to a run away story. Besides, I've overheard a few things the Young Master and Sebastian had said about you stayin' with us. I knew you we're supposed to leave ever since" She 'a'ww'd' and hugged Bard, him doing the same "Ima miss ya, B" The man smiled and pat Xander's head as the two got ready to go "Be careful!"

He waved back at them as they went away. Cheyenne and Xander had gotten a few looks but they simply ignored them and went down the street. She hummed as they stopped at a corner "If I'm correct, the route to the Palace was a bit far. But, we can get there soon if we focus. C'mon, we'll be there as quick as a boy losing his virginity to his hand!" She gripped the suitcase tightly and ran down the sidewalk. Xander froze for a moment before he followed right after her "WAIT! WAIT FOR ME!"

~

The two panted as they ran next to each other. It was calmed, controlled panting, not excessive.

Cheyenne looked to Xander with a bright smile "We're almost there! Look, there it is!"

Xander followed and gaped at the sight of the Palace glowling in the sunset. It was only a few more miles away they weren't too far now! Cheyenne suddenly slowed down and slumped a bit, leaning on her knees "Jesus...Where's the water?" Xander panted with her as he pulled out two containers of water, passing one to Cheyenne. She took a sip and let out a big breath.