Chapter 66

Grell huffed "Mafia? What are they doing in London?" Ciel sighed "Who knows. All we know is that they stole Cheyenne for a Sum of Money. Of course, we can't exactly trust them to give her back even if we give them the Money they want. They might kill her without any of us knowing"

"Yeah and send us her head..."

"HEY!" Ciel glared at Ronald as he stared off "Dont treat this as if it was nothing!" Alois held his cheeks with a gasp "They will! Oh no, my Love! I'm so sorry--No! They're not!" They all looked to the blunette as he rubbed his temples "They wont. We have a plan"

He lift a hand to the two ravenettes

"Our Butlers will retrieve her"

William scoffed "Putting all your trust in a Demon can go a long way" Grell glared at Ciel "And why can't we save her? Were just as capable!" Ciel crossed his arms "That's because you three are reckless" Ronald huffed "And they aren't?"

"Ciel!!"

The blunette froze as his heart dropped. The door opened and something attached itself to his being

He gave them a wide eyed look "El-Elizabeth!?" The blonde giggled as she hugged him "Ciel! I havent seen you in so long, I..." The girl opened her eyes as she stared at the group of Men that stood in the Office. She gasped and jumped off of the blunette, covering her mouth "Oh no! I'm sorry, I didnt know you were in a Meeting!"

Ciek sighed "Its nothing. You two, follow what Alois said. Follow the map as well" Alois looked to the Butlers "Remember, Claude. Dusty areas are where they usually stay. Its remote and quiet, who would find them there?"

Claude nodded and walked to the door, Sebastian following. Elizabeth tilted her head "Ciel, what's going---It's none of your business..." Ciel passed the Reapers as they stood there. William shook his head "Well then..." He opened the door and left as quick as possible, not wanting to be concerned with anything that they were doing while Grell yelled after him and Ronald just rolled off.

Elizabeth tilted her head and then glanced down to Ciel's desk, giving the odd little treat a confused stare

It looked like a stick of some kind with chocolate

What was this?

~

Cheyenne stood next to the Boss Man as they stared out into the open in the back. She sat her cup down on the table and hummed, looking back to the large Dog that slept "So, how did you get him?"

The Man looked over and chuckled "Oddly enough, we found him. Didnt think we would find him in the middle of the Woods. So, we took him in" Cheyenne chuckled "He's pretty big, huh?" He gave the girl a skeptical look "Why? You interested in him?"

The girl smiled at him "More like I know him. What's his name?" The Man sipped his Whiskey, motioning for someone to refill it "We call him Bruce" The girl chuckled "Bruce? He doesnt look like Batman" The Man gave her a confused expression but she looked to the big Dog "Pluto!"

The Dog opened his eyes, lifting his head as his tail bounced around. Cheyenne smiled and stood, throwing her hands up "C'mere, Boy! Hey, Pluto!" The Hound stood with a bark, some staring at the Dog in alarm and others backing away.

She ran over to the Hound as he swung his tongue out "Hi, Puppy!" Pluto, or 'Bruce', shook his head and nudged his snout to her as she happily pet him "Hey, Pluto. Poor Baby, m'aww..." The Man shook his head at her and sat his cup down "Pluto...Hm.."

"Sir! Sir!"

The Boss looked over to his back door. One of the Men came over with a note and a panicked look on his face "You have to see this, Boss.."

~

The Man threw the paper on the ground "Phantomhive...Who does he think he is, huh?"

Our good old Mr. Winford looked to them "W-Well...Uhm..I dont know, Sir. He's feared in many places..." The Man growled and then looked around "If they're comin' than we need to be prepared..."