Chapter 3

It's been five and a half months since Cheyenne came into the Trancy household and things have been going good.

She's gotten to meet the Triplets at some point and they seemed to be getting along nice with her. Alois and Cheyenne spend most of their time together whether its playing outside or simply going out and having tea. For an eighteen year old, she was childish, she'll admit it.

But she takes pride in that shit

Claude talks to her every now and then. It's not as rare as she thought it would be. Even if he's as stiff as a board, she doesn't hesitate to spend some time with him. And the times when she would drag him into a cuddle session is fun, to her, at least. Sometimes, even, Claude discreetly smiles when she's not looking. But, it always disappears. Always...

Hannah practically became her Mother in this world. She taught Cheyenne how to treat wounds, some more weaponry skills, to cook! She was really grateful for Hannah. It made her feel a bit more comfortable with the Trancys.

She was Mom material! So, those two had grew up on a Mother/Daughter relationship. Being taught by a Demon is hard but, Hannah always tried to make sure she was following and was careful with her training. At the moment, Cheyenne was in the kitchen with Claude and Hannah. She was trying to get even a crack of a smile from the golden eyed Butler and so far, nothing worked. Hannah just seemed to be happy at how eccentric the girl was. And that's all that Cheyenne wanted

Hannah seemed down lately, she just really wanted to see her smile, relaxed even..

"Arh! I'm Ciel Phantomhive!"

The brown skinned girl closed one eye with a frown and crossed her arms "Sebastian! I order you to do the Queens work for me!" After that, the girl switched characters. She stood tall with a smirk and parted her hair in a specific way.

"Yes, my lord." She bowed down and saw in the corner of her eye, Claude was looking down at her with interest. She stood up and did a closed eye smile. "Good day sir, my name is Sebastian Michealis. I seduce young woman into getting the information I want and I believe Claude Faustus is better than me at every aspect. I am also what they call" She cleared her throat "A Womanizer"

The African American opened her eyes to find Claude looking down at her. She froze up for a moment, taking in this new look of the Butler. He was actually staring at her. It felt rare but.....

She brightly smiled and cupped her cheeks, turning the other way "Fuck, he looks so good..'

"I can hear you, my Lady"

Cheyenne gasped lightly and then cleared her throat. She nervously chuckled before running out of the Kitchen and down the hall as the two Servants watched. She tripped over her feet and then forced herself to get back up again. Hannah watched in delight while Claude shook his head at the girl and her behavior.

Alois was in his bedroom laying down on his bed

"SUNSHINE!"

He jumped a bit and sat up, sending her a small glare "What the bloody hell! You scared the frills out of me!" Cheyenne walked up to him and put her hands on the bed next to him as he layed back down.

"I made Claude move!" She crossed her arms "I feel so accomplished" She then took notice of his sulked face. Cheyenne lift a brow and walked over to the blonde, moving his air from his face "Hey, what's got ya down?" The blonde sighed "I want to do something...But I don't know what to do!" He threw his arms to the air as he flipped back down on the bed.

Cheyenne thought for awhile. "What if...We had a party. No not a Party...A uh..--A BALL!!" Alois sat up and brightly smiled at the girl next to him, who was scared shitless from his sudden yell. She sat a hand on her chest "Jesus, Sunshine, I think my heart stopped" Alois then began to clap, letting her comment fly by his head "Lets have a Ball!" He waved his arms around in a fit of excitement "I'll invite everyone and you can get to know them!"

Cheyenne nodded "Bet, Trancy. Lets do this shit!" She held her hands up and Alois flinched. She sighed and smiled. She lift his hand and smacked it against hers. She slowly put her hands back in the air and he did the action again. Alois smiled again and did it once more.

"Let's do this!"

~

The two ran around the room, trying their best to make sure everything was right. Well, really, they were just running around in a circle

Hannah glanced at them and then squinted her eyes in confusion. She didn't understand wat they were trying to achieve but maybe they just had something else planned. Cheyenne stopped and then waved at her, the Maid smiling and doing it back.

However, Alois stopped himself and glared at Hannah. Why was she giving her attention?

"My Lady"

The girl looked to the side as the Butler of Trancy walked to her. He stopped in front of the girl "I hope you remember what you have to do this Afternoon before the Ball" Cheyenne stared at him while he did the same

'We're still cuddling....Right?'

Claude nodded, answering her question. Let's just say, these two enjoyed being close. Cheyenne smiled "Oh, yeah, right! Yeah, I'm ready"

As Claude lead her to an exit, Alois whined "What? Where are you going?" Cheyenne looked back to him and then to Claude. He narrowed his eyes and bent to her ear

"Your Chambers, my Lady. Don't be late"

Cheyenne flattened her lips as he let her go. She cleared her throat "Well, I, uh--Your Highness" Claude looked to him while Alois crossed his arms. He was irritated. Why did Claude always have to be near when they were having fun? It wasn't fair.

"You have invitations to send out, yes? Hannah," The lavender haired Woman stood there as her name was called "Guide his Highness to his Office. I'll take care of the Lady" Cheyenne stared at the Demoness, eyes full of care. But, it was cut short when Claude grabbed her arm, forcing her to follow after him. Hannah's eyes downcasted, she hated that the times between her and the short girl wouldn't last

All due to these Men and their wants

~

The Trancy manor was full of life and laughter.

Cheyenne had went with Alois some time ago once he welcomed everyone and she saw a few familiar faces like the Midford siblings, Lord Druitt, and even the depressed duo, Ciel and Sebastian.

Cheyenne had decided not to go, much to the blonde since all he did was whined about the whole thing. He really wanted to dance and parade around with her. She, however, didn't want to dance with anyone and liked to be alone sometimes. Ok, that's bullshit. She just didn't want to face Ciel and Sebastian. She felt like she would have a heart attack meeting any other Characters but seeing them would make her World a little quaky. But, Alois decided to respect that. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable

He did give her an earful, though, about how greedy she was being

At the moment, Cheyenne was outside in the garden. She was wearing her old dress that she had found and the gloves.

She twirled in the yard as the Moon shined on her and fireflies danced around her. Two pairs of eyes watched her from the windows. Alois smiled. Yes, the blonde had fallen for the modern beauty and didn't seem bothered by it at all. The other set of eyes however, was a different story.

Claude was conflicted. He wasn't used to this. Hell, Demons aren't even supposed to have feelings or relations with Humans in such a way. But, no matter how much he tried to avoid it, he knew he had feelings for the girl. With all the things they had done, he wasn't too surprised but he did want to understand them better..

"Trancy"

Their gazing soon came to an end as a blue haired Earl walked over, his Butler behind like a shadow.

"Phantomhive"

The Butler's eyes clashed and both narrowed.

"Faustus"

Golden eyes glared back into crimson red ones.

"Michaelis"