Chapter 9

Cheyenne was currently looking in the mirror. After what took forever for growing her hair, it was long enough to get flattened. It worked pretty well and she even knew how to make it back into it's state. That was something she was proud of. But, since it rained, she's gotta straighten it back since it fucking rained! Plus, she doesnt think that the materials she need were already made yet or even in her reach so, she's fucked.

But still, she was pissed. That Blueberry and his Womanizer of a Butler are keeping her here. She had the right to go back to the Trancy estate. She missed talking with the Triplets, cooking with Hannah, joking with Claude and even messing with him (even if it was one sided), and laughing around with Alois.

She loved how they would have less problems than they used too. Hannah wasn't hurt as much as she was, the Triplets still are quiet but they talk freely sometimes. Claude became a little bit more social and slick, trying to fluster the girl whenever he had the chance. Spiders, you know?

Alois was always the cheerful person he was sometimes, but still happy. When he would cry or be sad, she would comfort him. When she would ruffle his hair and they would sleep together. That was one of the most memorable moments she had with the blonde.

She missed her Trancy Children.

She let out a sigh as she looked down at her feet. Once she looked back up, she jumped slightly at the man next to her. She turned around and met the eyes of William T. Spears. "I assume you're, Miss Cheyenne?"

She nodded. He looked in his book and fixed his glasses. He hummed and took her arm. "You will be coming with me. We have business to discuss" She hissed at him, impersonating a cat, and he froze in surprise. "I'm not going anywhere. I was already taken from Alois, I'm not getting taken to somewhere farther!"

Sebastian opened the bathroom door, Mey-Rin worriedly looking in behind him. The maroon haired Maid was confused as to why Cheyenne never came out yet and got the Butler. "Oh, it's you." William glared at the ravenette who did the same.

"Sebs! Help me!" Cheyenne clawed at William's hand. His grip got tighter and she winced. Sebastian smirked "With pleasure." Next thing Cheyenne knew, she was next to a confused Mey-Rin. "Both of you, go downstairs. Get everything set, I'll be there shortly"

The two nodded as they ran out the door.

~

Cheyenne walked in the dining room, sitting left of Ciel. He looked at her confused. "Where's Sebastian?"

Mey-Rin walked in after that "He will be down soon, yes he will" Cheyenne loved Mey-Rin's speech.

Ciel looked to the brown skinned girl next to him. "Are you on a case at the moment?" Ciel's eye widened but then went back down "No, not currently" The girl nodded.

The doors opened to see Sebastian with a tray of food. "Sorry for my tardiness. I had to take care of something important" He went on and explained the dish while Cheyenne just stared at it with a hungry and captivated look. She loves Claude's cooking, let's see how Sebastian's taste.

Before the Earl could take a bite, Cheyenne chewed on the food. She let out a low hum and gave them an 'ok' sign. She swallowed her food and looked to the Butler in black "This shit's good!" Sebastian chuckled "That's a criticism I can take"

Cheyenne smirked "I think Claude's is better though" An irk mark appeared on the ravenette's forehead and she smiled. "Funny how you think someone so inferior is better than me" Cheyenne laughed "Oh Hunny~" She looked at him with a teasing expression and lowered her head "I know he's better than you"

Ciel cleared his throat as she laughed at Sebastian's expression 'She's just like Undertaker..' A flash of the silver haired male popped up in his mind. "So, Miss Gilmore, what was your life back in 'your world'?" Cheyenne smiled "I mostly watch Vines, watch T.V., read books, sleep. I dont have much to do since my Mom never let's me out the house" She pouted slightly.

"You watch plants?" Cheyenne shook her head and stood up. Sebastian reached in his coat as she pulled out her phone. Her brown eyes glanced at him "Calm down Sebs. Im not gonna hurt him" She scooted the chair closer and went to YouTube.

"This is a Vine. Vines are basically videos of people doing funny things for others amusement..Sometimes" A few were mostly jokes, some of course she had to explain to Ciel since he didnt understand. Then she decided to show him some Black Butler vines. He understood it a little better but was still weirded out that people watch him.

When the whole Beast and Sebastian thing came on, Cheyenne covered his face. "WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF ME!" Cheyenne still didnt move "You dont need to see the dirty side of your Butler! That would be disgusting" Sebastian watched the screen with a surprised look. He then looked to the short girl and his struggling Master. "Do you react the same way this man does?" He was referring to, Micheal from The Office, screaming "NO!"

Little smug bitch. The brown eyed girl looked at him and scrunched up her face "I felt bad for Beast. She was in the hands of a Beast. Poor thing" This sidetracked him a little.

"I'm so HOT"

They all looked back to the screen as it showed various pictures of Undertaker.

The girl smirked "Ya know, you used to be the hottest character on the show but..." The three saw nothing but Undertaker with and without his bangs up with hearts around him. Thank God the pictures were black and white. If they were colored...

That would be some shit right there..

"Ever since he showed his eyes, bitches went crazy. Therefore, Sebastian was demoted to second hottest. I would say third and have Claude second but, I cant control the whole fandom" She shrugged at the end of her sentence.

"Oh shit...Did yall go to the circus yet?" Ciel smirked and shook his head "Fuck.." She turned her Phone off "Forget you saw that shit"