Chapter 43

Finny wiped the sweat off his forehead as he finished planting a few new flowers. He smiled at his finished product and looked up, seeing something at the gate.

Finny stood and went a small bit closer till he smiled brightly and ran over "Young Master! You're back!" Ciel kneeled to the ground for a second gathering his breathe while Cheyenne laugehd behind him "Hahaha! What a fatass" Ciel growled "Be quiet!"

Finny looked at the girl once he noticed her "Cheyenne! I never knew you would come back" Cheyenne smiled and hugged the blonde "I missed this little cutie~" Finny gasped and soon jumped, waving his arms around as Cheyenne held onto him "M-Miss Cheyenne! I'm all dirty a--That's fine, Finny baby!"

"F....Finny baby?"

Cheyenne nodded and ruffled his hair. Finny shook in her hold, making her pull away and give him a worried expression "Aw, shit. Babes, I'm sorry" Finny stared down at her for a moment longer before he ran off with his face burning, hiding his cheeks.

"I'M SORRRRYY!"

Cheyenne rubbed the two sleeves on her hands together as she poked out her lip "M'aww...."

"...What the hell are you made of?"

Cheyenne looked back at Ciel, throwing her sleeved covered arms up "Fifty percent Baddie, fifty percent Cutie, and one hundred percent Black bonafide Queen!"

Ciel shook his head "You know that's not what I ment. Come on" He grabbed her arm and dragged her away while Sebastian walked behind them. They soon entered the Manor, traveling all the way to his Office. Cheyenne looked to Sebastian while slipping the tailcoat off in the process "Here" Sebastian lift his hand up to stop her "No, no. It is fine. I have others" Cheyenne tilted her head a bit "You sure?" The ravenette nodded, facing forward.

Cheyenne looked to the sleeves, admiring how long they were. But, she stopped once she saw a certain someone walking by. She went over with a smile, making the other two give her confusing looks.

She took the tailcoat off and draped it on the Maid's shoulders "There ya go, Mey!" Mey-Rin blushed heavily as she realized whose tailcoat it was "B-But...This is Mr. S-Sebastian's!" Cheyenne nodded "I know! You deserve it. I know you want it, Chicka" Cheyenne gave Mey-Rin a coy smirk as she stared at the way Mey held it.

Mey-Rin hesitantly looked over to Ciel and froze once she saw Sebastian staring at her as well.

'He...He's looking at me, yes he is! With those....Those beautiful eyes...'

She quickly ran off, holding the tailcoat close as his natural smell clouded her senses. Cheyenne clapped her hands "Ah, yes. I'm sure she'll cherish that thing forever" She saw the disappointed looks and shrugged "What?"

~

Cheyenne smiled as she sat in the same chair she used to when she stayed at the Phantomhive Manor "It all started here...Well, sort of" She sighed and slumped in her seat "I miss my baby Xander..." Ciel scoffed "At least he was a bit more sane than his own Mother" Cheyenne mocked him and flipped him off, making him glare at her.

Ciel sat down in his seat "Finally, you are back where you belong. First, tell me," He sat his elbows on the desk, sitting his head on his palms "What happens next?"

Cheyenne hummed and thought for a moment "I want to say.....Jack shit" Ciel slammed his fist on the desk "Answer me!" Cheyenne went over to his desk, slamming her hands on the desk as well to intimidate him "Screw you!"

Ciel stood and glared at her "Be quiet and listen to me!" Cheyenne glared right back at him "Why should I? I'm not gonna answer to you!" Ciel brought his hand up, a small flinch coming from her. Cheyenne then smirked as he hesitated. She leaned forward "Do it" Ciel stared at her in surprise and suspicion. This girl is just full of different personalities. Cheyenne crossed her arms "Since you're so big and bad. Go ahead and hit the girl infornt of you. Do it" Ciel let his hand drop, easing his nerves.

Cheyenne huffed and soon pat his head "What a good boy. Your Parents taught you good, Tiny Baby.." Ciel's breath hitched as she sadly smiled at him. She stopped what she was doing and looked to the quiet Sebastian "I'm hungry. What y'all got eat?" The Butler sighed "I can whip something up for the time being" Cheyenne nodded and went to the door "Good, 'cause I'm starvin'!"

The ravenette sighed as she walked out, Sebastian trailing after her. Ciel stared at the door with that same face. A new emotion of hers was shown. It feels as though whenever its just them alone, he could finally talk to her. He feels as if he had found someone that would be easier to talk to and understand in a way.

Ciel furrowed his brows and looked down at his scattered papers, grabbing a book near him and opening it. He lift up his pen and wrote in the little journal.

Cheyenne, the Mystery