Chapter 102

"On your knees"

The blunette let out a grunt as he was forced down by a Guard. He looked up before dropping his head back down in honor of the Woman that stood at her throne.

His Butler did the same. It was considered rude to not do such a thing in front of her. In front of Royalty.

Ciel then lift his head slowly "Your Majesty, if you could spare me a few moments to ex--" He grunted as a tight pull was made on his wrist. He sent a glare back at the Guard ad they simply kept him down, no matter what he did.

"I had found out from my Butler that you were responsible for all the times she never came"

Ciel looked back up as the Queen held a saddened look "That, I can forgive. But...Losing her...Almost killing her" Ciel squinted his eyes "Never came...My Lady, if you'd just let me explain, I-"

"Ow, this hurts!"

Ciel glowered at the sound of the voice. He look over to find a certain blonde being forced down as well by one of the Charles, his Butler next to him. Alois glanced over and tilted his head "Ciel?"

The Queen stared atthe both with a heart broken expression "I had wrote back to her letter after letter. I waited days, weeks for her to reply. I was so worried. And then.."

She shook her head at the two "I'm told she had disappeared..."

As the Queen covered her face, sniffing a small bit. Ciel clenched his hands and sighed

"She's alive"

The Queen lift her head a bit and looked down to him "...I'm sorry?"

Alois looked to Ciel as he still kept his head down "Cheyenne. She isnt dead. She's alive. She's only missing"

He lift his head a bit and stared at the Queen with a determined stare "My Queen, before any of this I---Ahem.." He deadpan and shook his head "We. Were trying everything in our power to find her. Over time, I had found that she became something....Special to me.." He glanced down "I felt terrible after seeing her leave and knowing that anything could've happen.."

"I will make it my Mission to find her, no matter what happens"

He suddenly stood, the Guard giving him a shocked look

"As I said," He furrowed his brows

"I will do whatever I can to protect her, Your Majesty"

~

Ciel stared out at the Paper in his hands and then to the streets around him

"Hey. Stop looking at that, we have someone to look for"

Ciel grunted as he was nudged to the side. He looked to the albino with a glare while Charles Grey kept walking ahead. Phipps walked by as well, looking around.

The Queen stood and then gave Ciel a ghost of a smile "My Dog..."

"If you care for her this much, I'd suspect you were her Husband. How cute you are"

Ciel looked downn as his cheeks flared up, alois rolling his eyes and Grey scoffing. Grey then lift his head "My Queen, you should leave it to Phipps and I to find her"

Ciel looked back to him "I have a few leads"

Grey crossed his arms "And yet, you failed to keep your watch on her, Guard Dog"

Ciel narrowed his eyes, as did Charles Grey

"All of you can do it"

The group all looked up to the Woman as she smiled "All of you. My Dog,"