Bang-sensei

3RD PERSON-

"The winner of the match is BANG! With 10 points to 1!" The referee announced, to which the crowd burst into cheers, even though they had to pay a lot to watch this match, they felt that it was worth it.

Bang won the fight as he was the one to reach 10 points first. Points are given accordingly- 1 point for a clean hit, 2 for a critical hit and 3 for when the opponent is knocked down onto the floor. Of course a KO means an automatic win.

Amon only had one point due to the difference in martial skills. He only got the point because he used Rhythm Echo and caught Bang off guard earning him a clean hit. Amon left the stage looking determined, even if he might have been disappointed, he knew that currently he was not that strong compared to monsters like Hisoka and Chrollo.

*Huph huph* Amon's pants echoed around the hallway he was walking through. He felt frustrated in knowing the difference between him and Bang. But there was nothing he could do to immediately close that gap between them. The gap existed mostly due to experience, Amon was more experienced in silently killing a person than front on fighting. He was only there at Heavens Arena to improve his fighting skills. Even if they had improved greatly, they were like a little candle to a Martial Arts Master with decades of battle experience.

While in his thoughts, Amon didn't notice some one standing in front of him and accidentally bumped into them.

"Ah sorry," Amon quickly apologized, "Wait, what are you doing here old man?" Amon said after seeing Bang standing there blocking his way. Hopefully this world's Bang also has a righteous personality and isn't here to cause trouble, he thought.

Bang looked at Amon carefully, his eyes inspecting each inch of Amon's body. Amon currently felt like he was a piece of merchandise. he hated the feeling. "What are you doing old man?" Amon snapped, he felt irritated at being stopped for nothing and being stared at by a perverted old man.

"Ah, apologies for that," Bang said after snapping out of his daze,"I won't dawdle around and get straight to the point, do you want to join my Dojo and become my student."

Amon stared dumbfounded at Bang. If he was being honest, he wouldn't mind being taught Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. But after using Gyo to find out whether he used Nen or not, he was disappointed. Bang clearly did not use Nen, but instead used some his own techniques he created through hard work, it worked the same way Rhythm Echo did but was much more profound. Doing the Hunter Exam and getting a Nen teacher assigned would be a much better choice than wasting his time learning the technique.

But the words Bang said right after filled Amon with joy. "I know about Nen, and can use it, if you are wondering. Use Gyo if you want." Amon was shocked at how the old man knew about his Nen, he quickly erased his thoughts and used Gyo on Bang. What he saw shocked him.

Bang was very adept at Nen. He could control his aura and make it look as if he was controlling a limb. Amon bet that Bang could probably even shape his aura into a needle no bigger than 1mm. Amon instinctively that Bang was incredibly powerful. Probably as strong as his grandfather Zeno. Which meant that Bang knew about the advanced Nen techniques, such as In, En, Ko, Shu etc.

Amon had already decided to forget about the Hunter Exam, training under Bang was much better and he was sure that he wouldn't have to continue Bang's Dojo when Bang died as there was most likely no Garou who scared away all his pupils, and even if he did so what, he could just quickly find another student and train them and let them inherit the Dojo instead. After thinking his decision through one last time.

"Disciple greets Master," Amon said while having placing one knee onto the ground and cupping his fists. Amon always wanted to try that one line from xianxia novels, the outcome wasn't that good, inwardly Amon was cringing a lot.

"Huhu, get up no need for the formalities, we should go now to my Dojo or do you have something you still need to do?" Bang asked. Even though he said that, Bang looked very pleased with Amon's greeting.

"Yes Sensei, I have to reach the 200th floor and say goodbye to my brother, about my brother can he also?"

Bang realizing that Amon wanted his brother to also join, nodded. After all, if Amon's brother was even half as brilliant as Amon, then joining his Dojo would be no problem at all.

"Which family did you come from?" Bang already knew that as strong as Amon was, he could not have come from humble origins, there were many powerful families in the world.

"I am a Zoldyck Sensei."

"Hmm, Zoldyck...wait did you say Zoldyck." Bang''s jaw dropped and he froze and stared intently at Amon. Amon nodded, confused as to why his Teacher was so shocked, even if the Zoldycks have an infamous reputation, for a powerhouse of his caliber, the reaction shouldn't be this intense.

After a moment of silence, Bang sighed, 'what's done has been done, he is already my student now, changing that would be wrong', he thought.

"Come let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG POV-

There were two goals I had in coming to Heavens Arena. The first being to exercise my old bones, the second to find a competent disciple. During my match with the kid, I was impressed and excited. After asking him to become my disciple, to which he agreed I was incredibly excited. But I should have known better, even during our fight, his fighting style was similar to the Zoldyck family's. But his personality wasn't like theirs at all.

I wonder how Zeno will react when he finds out that I took one of his descendants and made them join my Dojo, he won't be pleased. I still remember how angry he was when I suggested to make young Silva attend my Dojo. Haha, he kept on babbling about how my style of teaching would ruin Silva's future as an assassin, how an assassin is only supposed to kill their targets by any means, not do steady frontal fights. He also said I was too kind and would end up softening Silva and influence him away from killing.

What he said might have been true, but now I couldn't care less. I told young Amon about this, and all Amon happily said was "Does this mean I won't be the successor now!" Haha Zeno boy, this time I have won over you! But sadly I couldn't take that Killua, who was just as talented as Amon, unless I wanted to provoke the whole Zoldyck family even more.