'Hiraishin' X Trick Tower

A/N: The song is the cow one yes

After Amon managed to snatch the ball with his Nen condition, he'd asked Netero for the Hunter licence

After Amon managed to snatch the ball with his Nen condition, he'd asked Netero for the Hunter licence. Too bad he didn't get it. Netero said the bet was only for Gon and Killua.

The Nen condition that he added was simple. He had named it 'Snatcher', he couldn't think of a good name, so he decided to just go with what it does. Snatcher could only be used with 1 set of portal. When ever it was summoned, it would use Nen strands/tentacles to quickly wrap around the object. The condition he set was that it could only be used on still objects (not necessarily perfectly still). It was more of an ambush skill. The Nen strand were thin and fast and could only be seen with Gyo or En. To combat against that, Amon would only use it against people's blind spots, and as most people only had an of En of less than 1 metre. So if someone who had En on at all times, noticed the attack at 1 metre away. It would be too late.

He had tried 'Snatcher' on a railing attached to the walls. The whole railing was ripped out. It was pretty powerful alright.

Why didn't he just create a stupid strong ability like I can only use this ability once in my life time against Hisoka. That would just kill him. But it didn't work like that, at least that was what Amon thought. Nen was connected directly to emotion and your understanding of Nen.

For example, if Nen took money as payments. A homeless person in need of money who used $100 to use an ability would have devastating effects, but if a millionaire used $100 to use the same ability, the results would be pathetic. Of course it was much more than that, the person needed to have an understanding of the ability, a motivation, emotion etc. [A/N: This is Mc's understanding of Nen, so that if there is something that I missed, I can easily just add it]

With that being said, Amon had ended up adding to his 'Snatcher' ability. It wasn't really adding, it was really similar to Minato's Hiraishin or Flying Thunder God. With the Nen strands from 'Snatcher' he could use it to imprint a small Nen imprint. It lasts permanently and only Amon can remove it. Of course an accomplished Nen exorcist could also remove it.

After the Nen imprint was planted, Amon would summon the 'Hirashin' portal or gate, step through it and reach the imprint. He predicted he probably couldn't use it for battles, as he wasn't proficient in it, but it was a good method of transport and retreating trump card. If he ever got caught in a difficult battle, he could use the imprint to do a tactical retreat.

And when he got proficient in it, then he could use it like Minato did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top of Trick Tower

Amon and his friends were currently listening to Secretary Beans explaining the current phase. After he told them that their goal was to reach the base of the tower, everyone decided to disperse. Amon was deciding whether or not he should just teleport to the bottom. The tower was around 200-400 m tall. Even though his En was only 150m in spherical form. He could shape his En to be different. Like how Pitou's was in the shape of Nen tendrils, he could also do the same to reach a much longer distance and summon portal's further.