Hatsu X Heavens Arena

After a couple of minutes, we heard the sound of footsteps. Then the sound of a door closing could be heard. Sound of chairs being scraped back, and guards taking their positions around the room. 5 people sat down at the table and helped themselves to the food. Those 5 were our targets. 

We decided to move when the meeting was about to be finished. After an hour wait, they finally made movements to leave. Looking at Killua, I saw that he was just as determined as me. Determined to kill that is. 

With a loud *BANG*, I kicked one of the ceiling pieces down, abruptly gunshots were heard, as that was going on, we opened another ceiling and jumped down quietly, our targets were currently trying to rush out of the room. I signaled to Kil, and then we both proceeded to dash at them. On they way to our targets, some guards tried to stop us or shoot at us. We dodged all the bullets, and killed a few guards that were in the way. After we reached the targets, we pulled out our knives, I went for Pescobar and another person while, Kil, dashed towards the other three. 

As we got close enough to them,our targets tried to pull out their weapons, but there was no chance and we closed in, and finished them off by slitting their throats or stabbing their hearts.
And that was it. Even I was shocked at how easy it was. After we killed them, all we needed to do was run away. As it was already pretty late, me and Kil decided to sleep outside and return to Kukuroo Mountain the next day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3RD PERSON 

A year and a half had passed since the day Amon and Killua had finished off the drug lords. During this period, they'd killed off various people. In the beginning, the people they killed were criminals, but later on innocent people become their targets. Amon and Killua were both reluctant, of course. But their father Silva didn't no for answer.  They were also aware that they were assassins, and assassins didn't work for good or bad, only for money and benefit.  So even though it pained them to kill innocents, gradually, their emotions became numb, especially Amon's. As to the usual Amon who would cheerfully joke around with people he met outside, Amon became more silent, only talking when required. The only times his cheerfulness would ever surface was when he was with his family, that being Kil, Alluka, and also Nanika. 

Alluka had also been given training, but it seemed that since the family had decided to make Killua or Amon the heir, Alluka's training was less harsh and brutal compared to the twins. Amon's relationship with the other family members was strained, the only thing tying them together being blood, he rarely met Milluki, Illumi he stayed away from, his mother was a hard-core son con, but she expected much of him. For some reason she also kept Kalluto with her nearly all the time, maybe she didn't connect well with her older children so she decided to dedicate that time with Kalluto. Due to that, Kalluto's personality was being influenced weirdly. The few times Kalluto hung out with Amon, Kalluto would always remain silent while following behind them playing. 

Amon tried to fix this, he wanted to change Kalluto's personality from the anime and manga, he wanted to give him individuality. As he remembered, that Kalluto would always be ignored, as Killua was the heir to be groomed to be the head of the family, the main focus was on him. He was even jealous of Alluka, who was treated like a monster, only because at least Alluka was unique and got attention, even if it was negative attention. 

Amon's hatsu had also progressed greatly, he also tried using it in assassinations. He practiced a lot, during the time he was sent away from the house, no one was around, so he progressed so much, that he could control the portals now. One thing he discovered was that he could manipulate the objects pulled in, but this would only be allowed if he summoned the portals by himself. Which explained why the volleyball that was sucked in remained the same. 

He couldn't actually suck in the objects like a blackhole it was kinda like a portal. Amon though wasn't complaining, this condition was much better than using lifespan as payment to use for the ability, like Kurapika's Emperor Time that used used an hour of his lifespan for every minute of use. 

The manipulation he could use for an object varied a lot, it also depended on the time spent inside the portals and the durability of it. For example, if Amon, sucked in solid iron, it would take him 1-2 min to change that iron into sharp blades. Conversely, if he sucked in a softer and more malleable metal, it would take much less than a minute to convert it into blades. The sacrifice of half the materials still applied. 

Another thing that Amon found about his ability to his delight was, that he could summon more than one black hole at a time. So he could use the first set of black and white holes to suck in a knife, and then the other to hold in a bomb or something. However it took immense concentration and really complicated use of nen to make a second portal appear. One thing Amon was sure about his ability, was that he had only scratched the surface of it. He had yet to fiddle around by taking vows and making limitations to further strengthen his ability. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MC POV
"After reaching floor 200, come back, Do Not Step into floor 200, at any costs. Understood?" Father asked. Me and Kil both nodded. In the anime it took Kil a year at least to reach floor 200. It shouldn't take as long now though. Me proving to be a good spar buddy for Kil greatly increased his strength. But overall, it should only shorten the period by a month or two max. 

After I reach floor 200, I plan to elope. Then maybe do the Hunter exams, go explore somewhere else, or even visit Gon at Whale Island. I haven't told Killua yet, if I do then he might even blackmail me, to take him along with me, or he might tell dad, or worse, mom. 

"If you don't reach it within 3 years, then...I will personally come get you." Ah sh*t, so if I don't come back in 3 years time, father will chase me. Not the most ideal situation, but I'm sure two years is enough freedom. At least not until, I get strong enough to be free. Even if I do run away when I am older, I will still take occasional jobs from the family, and also help Killua when he is the family head. 

As I head to the personal Zoldyck blimp. I can't help but smile in anticipation. Killua beside me also looks super hyped.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN:
MC's Hatsu's Basics

1. Black Hole sucks (not actual sucking, like its the entry point to a room), white hole ejects

2. The Larger the Object, the Larger Hole has to be Made, (More use of Nen) 

3. Two main ways to control ability, controlled and instinctive- 

Controlled means MC controlling where the portal is summoned and can be moved around. 

Instinctive is ability acting on its own, sucked in object stays the same, no manipulation. (eg. His soul was instinctively sucked in

4. Depending on how easy it is to manipulate the object, the shorter time is taken, to make playdoh into a long snake will be an instant while a solid metal will be longer]

5. Can pull in more of the same object in the same portal (i.e can pull in 4 similar knives) 

7. Currently, only changing shape of objects is possible, other stuff like melting freezing may be possible