operation gGafH (get Gon away from Hisoka)

A/n: Don't expect a chapter for a while, im on the study grind lets goo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'No, hope isn't lost yet, if I can run away with Gon without Hisoka finding out who it is, then maybe he won't lust after Gon.' Amon quickly thought. 'But, only Gon carries a fishing rod...sorry Kurapika'

"Great swing Kurapika!" Amon shouted loudly in the general direction that Gon was located. After saying that, he quickly threw himself into a portal which led to Gon location, which he had discovered with his En.

Hisoka just looked inquisitively at the spot Amon was on. He seemed confused, as he had thought it was the spikey black haired kid who threw that, but from Amon congratulating Kurapika, it turned out to be him. 'Truly interesting... huhuhuhu' Hisoka thought, before quickly killing the applicant he was holding onto and then dashing towards the direction 'Kurapika' was in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amon teleported to Gon. Currently Gon was trying his best to run away from Hisoka, even though he looked worried, his face couldn't hide the excitement he felt after he successfully got Hisoka's badge. As Gon didn't know couldn't identify his target with just the number, he decided to just go with the applicants closest to him.

Unfortunately it was Hisoka. Gon was too naïve, unlike in the canon, where he was scared of Hisoka, right now he hadn't experienced much of Hisoka's malice or hostile Nen. He severely underestimated him.

Just as Gon was about to jump over a rock, he suddenly felt himself become weightless. He turned around to find out that Amon was currently holding him in the air. "Amon? What's up?" Gon asked.

"Sorry Gon." Amon replied. Then he held Gon over his head, just as Gon was about to talk again. Amon launched him across the skies.

 [A/N: Like how that Mercenary Tao from DB throws his wood log]

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gon's scream echoed around the island, Amon winced, 'Dang it Gon, can't you be quiet

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gon's scream echoed around the island, Amon winced, 'Dang it Gon, can't you be quiet.'

[A/N: Yes, he is dead]

Just as Amon was about to start the count-down to use 'Hirashin' onto Gon's flying back. A familiar pink-purple aura entered his En range. 'Already, he is so fast!' Amon exclaimed.

As Amon got pulled into the 'Hirashin', Hisoka had just arrived onto the spot, Amon had just teleported from. 'That scream... was it Kurapika? Huhuhu, things are getting truly interesting.' Hisoka thought before following in the direction of Gon's scream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Amon transported to Gon, he was expecting for Gon to be screaming still. But instead of that, Gon was laughing.. and flying like superman. 'Typical Gon.' Amon thought.