job

3RD PERSON 

"Happy B'day Killua nii-chan and Amon nii-chan!" Alluka shouted at Amon and Killua. Amon and Killua had just turned 5 years old today. The only person that ever wished them was Alluka, they didn't mind. They knew how crazy their family members were. So they were happy with Alluka and adored her a lot. 

Amon and Killua didn't look much different, except for the usual growth and longer hair. They also lacked something they used to have before. Innocence. They were no longer the children afraid to harm a dog. 

"Thanks Alluka, what gift did you get us?" Amon asked. Alluka then beckoned Killua and Amon to come closer to her, when they were close enough she gave them a peck on their cheeks. They both rubbed her hair. 

"Killua, let's go meet father, he wanted to meet us." Killua nodded and after waving goodbye to Alluka they both proceeded towards their fathers room. On the way there, they met Amane, Tsubone's grandaughter. 

"Greetings Amon-sama, Killua-sama, and also congratulations for your birthday," she said while bowing. Amon, dumbfounded at how a b'day greeting could be so boring, proceeded to tease her, "So, did you get anything for us?" Killua also nodded profusely. 

At this moment, her face turned awkward, "Eehh." Seeing that, Killua used his puppy face that he used frequently on Tsubone, it was super effective. "Ah, I do have a present, but unfortunately, I do not have it with me currently." She said while bowing again. Amused at their antics, Amon started to chuckle. 

"It's alright Miss Amane, come let's go Kil." 

With that the boys left an awkward Amane, who started thinking on what to get them. 

-------------------------------------------------------
After they arrived at the room, they knocked and waited politely. "Come in," Silva's voice came in from inside. Then they pushed open the door and stood before Silva, who was in his usual clothes and currently sitting on a large and comfortable armchair. After looking at them with his piercing blue eyes, he started talking. "Today was the day you were born, as a present you both will get a job." As soon as he finished the words, Amon looked determined, as if he was already expecting it. Killua also looked ready but a tinge of nervousness could be seen in the depth of his eyes. 

The reason behind the nervousness, one could assume it was the fear of killing living people. Surprising though, that wasn't it. It was instead the fear of failing. The person their father made them kill was a scumbag. A criminal, who had ruined countless lives.  Even Silva, had a hint of disgust hidden in his voice when he introduced him to the boys. 

After they killed him, surprisingly after they killed him, they didn't have any nightmares. It was as if killing him was like wiping the bird sh*t off of a car that was left under a tree. Silva, satisfied with them, decided it was time for them to have their first target, and what other day was more suitable than their birthday. They had already learnt enough techniques, and he was more than confident that they would succeed. 

"About your target, they are Epablo Pescobar and his partners. Currently his location according to our resources is..." Amon and Killua started listening intently, wondering how far they would have to travel to assassinate him, then they started fantasizing on going on adventures across the seas and mountains to kill Pescobar, making friends along the way... 

"Is in the city down from our mountain." Silva finished while looking at Amon and Killua who looked as if a bucket of water had just been thrown over their heads. "This is your first mission, so I have helped you with an easier location and also sorted out the information for you two, this won't happen again though." 

Amon and Killua both nodded, and after some more minor details, they left the room to prepare.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------
MC POV 

My first ever target is a man named Epablo Pescobar, coincidentally this dude is also a drug lord just like the that person back on Earth. Though I wonder if they look the same. Me and Kil are currently selecting the weapons we might need. There are guns, knifes, swords, even sniper rifles. We chose the knifes, we might not even use the knives though, as we have already been taught the technique to extend out fingernails into claws. 

I didn't choose a sniper, there were 5 targets including Pescobar, so if we wanted to kill them all, we needed a machine sniper gun, I don't think that exists. We could just blow up their room, but the client wants their bodies. 

So after discussing for a bit, our plan is to infiltrate the room Pescobar and his partners are going to have a meeting, then kill them all. I think I've gotten a bit more ruthless, it might have been the Zoldyck genes, or just me overall. But killing was never as easy as it is to me now.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"There he is," I whispered to Killua while drinking a cup of juice at a cafe.   

"Mhm," Killua nodded, sitting opposite me, he was currently stuffing his face with deserts. I sighed in exasperation, he really does love sweets, we are on our first mission and logically we should be tense and cautious. But here we are enjoying lunch at a cafe at Dentora City. 

[ A/N: Kukuroo Mountain is located in the Dentora Region, so I decided to name the city down the mountain that] 

But you can't blame us, we were just too excited to get out of the estate. After Kil, I gestured for him to follow me. We started walking at a fast pace, but not too fast as it may draw unwanted attention. After coming within 100m of Pescobar and friends. We found out the hotel they were having the meet. Kind off stupid to have an important drug lord meeting in a hotel, a run down warehouse would be much better. 

After a couple of hours past with us just tailing them, Pescobar finally decided to start the meeting and turned around for the hotel. Me and Kil just nodded once at each other and dashed away, too fast for the naked eye to see as it was already pretty dark. 

After we infiltrated the building, we quickly reached the room they were supposed to come to. The room was empty except for a large table with food in the middle, there were guards outside, but there was no problem for us to sneak past them inside. The room did not have any spots to hide, but the ceiling did, after we used our nails to climb up the side walls and then push up the ceiling, we quickly jumped in the attic. The ceiling was one of the ones that had multiple pieces connected to form a bigger one, so pushing it and putting it back in place was easy, and as we were pretty light, it easily held our weight. After leaving a small gap for Kil to see through, all we had to do now was wait.