Part 25

Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika and Hisoka were all inside a waiting room. After facing off against the criminals, they'd ended up having to spend a lot of their time in the room. Gon and Killua were just playing around. Leorio and Kurapika were both tensely sitting on chairs while staring intently at Hisoka. Hisoka though was playing with his cards, but through the corner of his eyes, he was looking at Gon, it seemed Gon had interested him.

All of sudden, Hisoka dropped his cards and looked at a spot beside Killua, his eyes thinned to crescent moons. Leorio and Kurapika also noticed where he was looking.

A small sphere was there, as they continued observing it, it abruptly increased in size. When it was around Killua's height it stopped growing.

"Yo!" A voice came from the portal, they all looked surprised to see Amon appear in place of the portal.

"Amon!" Killua shouted.

"Sup Kil, hey Gon, Leorio, Kurapika and ... Hisoka." Amon's voice trailed off. He looked confused, 'wasn't Hisoka supposed to have already gone through a different trial and maybe even finished reaching the base' Amon thought.

Hisoka's and Amon's eyes met. They both stared at each other. Hisoka was amused on how Amon managed to get here.

"You have very interesting friends," Hisoka said while sitting back down on a chair.

Amon stayed silent. Inwardly, he was cursing 'F*ck, this is so annoying, I'd rather fight against a royal guard than interact with Hisoka'.

"Hey, hey Amon, how did you get here!" Gon asked.

"Yea, was it Nen?" Killua asked.

"I'll tell you later, when a certain some one isn't here," Amon said, looking warily at Hisoka.

Gon was about to argue some more, but Killua quickly shut his mouth. Killua also understood the dangers of Hisoka, Gon though was still a bit too naive.

Kurapika, stood up from his seat and walked towards Amon. Amon already knew why he was coming.

Before Kurapika could even talk, "No, I won't," Amon said.

"Why, if it is because of him," Kurapika started pointing at Hisoka, "Then we can do it later, but you have to swear an oath." Kurapika wanted Amon to teach him Nen.

"I'm not a good teacher, and besides, once you pass the exam, you will eventually be able to learn Nen," Amon replied, Kurapika wasn't convinced," Remember Kurapika, being steady and cautious is the best thing for you to do if you want revenge."

At the mention of revenge, Kurapika's eyes turned scarlet, and he stepped towards Amon, "You have know right to tell me on how I take my revenge." Kurapika coldly said.

Amon stared back. After a few seconds, he finally replied, "yea sure, but don't ask me for Nen training then." In truth, Amon really pitied Kurapika. His whole life was based around revenge, he was the original Sasuke Uchiha, this time though, there was no higher meaning or reason behind the clan massacre. It only occurred due to the scarlet eyes.

"I apologize for my outburst, but I don't care how bad a teacher you are, just teach me even the tiniest of things." Kurapika pleaded. 'He is really desperate' Amon thought. When Amon looked at the other, he found that Gon and Leorio both had a pleading face, Hisoka seemed to be asleep and Killua was just looking at Kurapika with interest.

After another few moments, Amon decided to give in.

"Fine I will open your aura nodes and teach you some Nen exercises." Amon finally said. Leorio sighed in relief, Gon jumped in the air and Kurapika smiled.

"Thank you, Master!" Kurapika shouted while bowing.

"Ehehehe, no need to call me master," Amon said, 'Call me master, no wonder Bang was happy being called master' Amon thought.

"Ah ok, guess I will stick to Amon." Kurapika replied.

Amon's face instantly darkened. Killua started laughing seeing that, Gon after hearing Killua explain also burst out laughing. Hisoka, had slightly opened his eyes, and he was smiling thinly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing a Nen baptism on Kurapika, and also Gon, he also started asking the group on why they were in the room. Turns out, even though they had Hisoka with them, they still ended up having to go through 50 hours in the waiting room.

Some differences had occurred though, Gon ended up fighting against the fake Phantom Troupe member because Kurapika instead of being enraged at the fake member was still cautious of Hisoka whom he thought was the real member.

Hisoka had ended up being interested in Gon, after seeing him fight against the fake troupe member. Though it still hadn't developed to the point as it had in the canon, it still stressed Amon.

After a few more hours of messing around with Gon and Killua, Amon decided to return.

"Take care, stay safe." Amon said to them, while giving the resting Hisoka a glance. Hisoka sensing it, smiled and waved at him. Amon shuddered. 'Time to gtfo' He thought.

The 'Hirashin' was called and in a moment or 2 he appeared back in the white rooms. This time he decided to fully use his Nen to get out and reach the base quickly.

As he shaped his En into long tendrils and sent them in different directions, he noticed another person hiding there. If one word could would describe that person, it would be hairy, and it wasn't jjust normal hair, every single hair on the body was at least half a metre long. 'Let's check him out' Amon quickly put a 'Hirashin' in one of the corners of said room with his En tendrils and instantly appeared there.

The person, shocked quickly powered himself up with some Nen, and ran straight towards Amon. Amon was surprised he didn't trip over his own hair. After a few hand to hand exchanges, the enemy conjured a Nen staff, after performing a helicopter swing with it, he swung it straight at Amon, Amon dodged by jumping back. The staff though suddenly extended and Amon ended up having to defend with his arms.

'What the f*ck, that's so weird' Amon thought. The reason the dude had long hair, was so that he could power his ability, each time he extended his staff, his hair would also shorten in length. Amon was going to try and steal the staff as he thought it was useful but after seeing the condition he decided not to.

As Amon backed away, Bigfoot dispersed his staff and conjured another weapon, this time they were two pistols. Amon backed away even further. After a few seconds, the person finally fired, but for some reason only 2 shots were fired. As they sped towards Amon, he instantly went into a portal and appeared in a different corner of the room.

But instead of colliding into the walls, the 2 bullets turned around and shot towards Amon again. This time he quickly summoned a portal right in front of the bullets so that they would be swallowed. But they once again shocked him, they miraculously swerved out of the portal's way and came within arm distance of Amon.

'Sh*t, this is gonna hurt, but I need to understand more about the gun's so I can steal the ability' Amon focused all his Nen onto the impact point of the bullets. As he embraced for the impact. Only two dull thuds were heard. After that the bullets seem to have vanished. Amon quickly examined for any wounds, only to find that he was spotless.

"The... f*ck... did... you... do..." Amon slurred at Bigfoot.