my perfectly Normal and Loving Family

Around 6 months have passed, so far no brutal training has started. But maybe it has, I swear my mother applies some sort green solution on her breasts whenever she feeds me and Killua. This family is crazy, giving poison to babies to make them stronger. Like this isn't a game you know, you can't just acquire weak poison resistance level 1 by drinking poison. 

I've come to accept my fate now. Yea I will probably scream during the electrocution sessions. But look at the positive side, I can also have a lightning type hatsu. To be honest, even though I was really nervous and scared for the training. I was also looking forward to. 

In my previous life, I wasn't a fit person, my daily exercise was 100 push ups, a few other exercises and a short jog around my street. The main reason I wasn't fit and didn't take exercise seriously was mostly because I was alone, I had no one to push me on. But now Killua's dad, our* dad, and my creepy older brother Illumi will be there. 

I am sure they will push me on and motivate and tell me not to give up...He he. I have a feeling they are going to go a lot more than just pushing me along. After a few interactions with my family, I found out a few things. Father is really scary, whenever he looks at me with his penetrating gaze, I feel naked, as if the secret of my previous life was known by him. 

My mother, is well, uhh... very loving. Sometimes I see her thinking deeply while holding me and Kil and suddenly she starts fantasizing about us being cruel, and great killers. I understand these words because they are the most spoken in this family. 

Tsubone, the big grandma butler is actually very nice, she takes care of us brothers most of the time, so she is more like a mother figure than my actual assassin mother, who is out on jobs most of the time. Speaking of mother, I miss my mum, I wonder how she's doing, and dad too. What ever you two are doing, I hope you're doing good. 

My older brother Illumi, looks pretty similar to the one in the anime, except that he has much shorter hair, roughly above his shoulders. I need to be careful of him, I think in the anime, he put a needle in Killua to make him into a more ideal assassin, as in if he ever encountered a tough opponent, he would always subconsciously flee. If I can survive the hellish training, I will do my best to pretend to be the ideal assassin, so he doesn't mess with my mind. 

Milluki, my older fat gamer brother, he isn't as fat as he was in the anime but I'm sure he is getting there. I haven't seen him much, exactly what you'd expect from a gamer shut in. I am going to have two more siblings in the future, Alluka and Kalluto. I think Alluka is a girl but Kalluto is a cross dressing boy. 

I'm most nervous about Alluka, specifically the creature inhabiting her, Nanika. When I first saw the anime and saw Nanika, I was so creeped out. The pitch black eyes... the mouth as well. I can't imagine how terrifying it would look in real life. 

When I was first born here, and found out I was in Hunter X Hunter and in the Zoldyck family. I was freaked out, mainly due to the fear of unknown. The mangaka of Hunter X Hunter still has not finished the manga, he had been on a hiatus for around 2 years, when I died. So I have know clue about the dark continent, how strong characters like Gon's father, and Hisoka after the post-mortem nen thingy were. But most importantly I have no clue, how Killua was trained in his childhood. 

My plans right now are- to be less talented in assassinating than Killua but having the right mindset. This way if I do turn about to be more talented than Killua, than the family wouldn't make me the heir, but Killua instead. After all, once I have grown up, I am planning on running away. Like being an assassin is cool and all, but do I want to do it all the time... no. I would rather be a hunter and explore the world, and maybe even the dark continent. 

I also have plans to become at least as strong as a Royal Guard chimera ant, before the whole arc goes down. I have been trying to learn how to open and close my aura nodes. I've been meditating while lying down but so far, I haven't succeeded yet. Mostly due to my noisy brother lying next to me most of the times. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Amon! Amon! Amon!" I'm two years old now, currently I'm in the Zoldyck family room playing with Killua. He has recently learnt how to say my name, and has also started to slowly walk around. Man, it's really beneficial having a twin, whenever Kil learns to do something, I always follow behind him. So far no one has suspicions about me being an otherworldly baby.
I am not identical twins with Kil, instead of silvery white hair, I have shiny black that similarly sticks out like Killua's. Our facial features are roughly the same though. Alluka and Kalluto were also born. Alluka is currently a year old, so far Nanika has not come out yet. Kalluto is only a couple weeks old. 

One thing I'm confused about is when the family teach the kids nen. Kalluto when he was only 11 or 12 join the phantom troupe and is an accomplished nen user while Killua, the supposed most talented assassin only learns it from Wing when he is 13 or 14. I can't wait that long, I need to somehow persuade father and let him or grandpa train me. 

Speaking of training, right now it consists of wearing weighted shoes and eating poisoned food. So far, I am fairing pretty well. Just what you would expect of a child with an assassin lineage.
"Amon! Les pway hide an seek (Let's play hide and seek)," I'm gonna be honest, Killua is really cute, I think of him as a real brother now. I was also planning on pretending to be nice to Alluka so that Nanika can like me and give me free wishes, but I can't pretend. I really am starting to like this family, specifically my siblings a lot. 

I have been meditating along with Killua, by somehow persuading him of staying quiet and joining me in this 'fun' game. So far, I've started to feel aura, it feels like a really light blanket on my skin. I still can't see it as my aura nodes for my eyes have't been opened yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3RD Person
Silva Zoldyck, current head of the Zoldyck family was on his was to meet his sons, Killua and Amon. However, upon entering the room, he was dumbfounded by what he saw. Killua and Amon were currently sitting back to back cross-legged and meditating. 

Having sensed that some one entered the room, Killua opened his eyes, and rushed to Silva. 

"Father!" Killua gleefully shouted. 

"Greetings Father," said Amon awoken by Killua's sudden shout. 

Silva at the door, placed his hand on his chin. "Hmm, I guess it is time for your training." Saying that he left the room. Leaving young Killua confused. While Amon who had a dreaded look on his face whispered, "Already?"